All avatars created are considered minor until one month old?

Dennisbgi7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1979 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I created my avatar and it depicts my RL self, which is 28 years old. I have built it mainly for adult roleplay purposes. But then comes a user who tells me that until it's been one month since I created my avatar, it would be considered minor and engaging in adult activities would make my account susceptible to be banned as well as my ip adress. Is there any truth to that?

2 minutes ago, Dennisbgi7 said:

So I created my avatar and it depicts my RL self, which is 28 years old. I have built it mainly for adult roleplay purposes. But then comes a user who tells me that until it's been one month since I created my avatar, it would be considered minor and engaging in adult activities would make my account susceptible to be banned as well as my ip adress. Is there any truth to that?

HUMBUG!

There are lost of sims that won't let you enter until your avatar is 30 days or older, but that has a different reason. They hold that funny fear that every newbie could be a throw away avatar created to do some mischief...

So no, you're perfectly fine entering adult sims doing adult stuff. ;) Your account is not in danger.

• Like 3

On 11/21/2018 at 9:21 PM, Dennisbgi7 said:

I tell noobs that want s e x with me that s e x poseballs are scripted so that they won't work for anyone under 90 days old , but as soon as they hit 90 days to give me a call.

*rolls eyes*

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1979 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.