List of Regions with Region Bonus Factor (double prims) and sailable or access to black sea

DiChrystal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, DiChrystal said:

Hi,

I wonder if there's a list of region with  bonus factor (double prims) and also has access to black sea?

Thank you, 

If you mean the Blake Sea - I've never seen anything is for sale. Which means you'd have to order a new sim from Linden Lab AND find an access point to Blake Sea AND get permission from already-existing sims to attach to them.

When it comes to private estates the Blake Sea areas are all sown-up, no access for anyone else wanting to attach to Blake Sea unless you can convince LL and get creative about it.

• Like 1

The mainland areas are single prim, except for Nautilus as Blush correctly says. Rentals there are fairly cheap if you don't feel like spending heaps to buy a plot.

As far as the private estates, most will be 1.4 or so, not double... to find those open your map, turn on the yellow markers by ticking "Land Sale" and scroll around. The best way to buy sailable water is to watch and wait. It can take a month or more for a perfect place to appear. Checking twice a day is advisable.

I was lucky with mine, I was flying around one day and saw the estate manager setting the parcel for sale, so we landed and took it off her hands on the spot.

For rental expect to pay 2.4 to 3 lindens per prim, depending on the area.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2018 at 2:00 AM, Blush Bravin said:

Nautlius City is in the middle of Blake Sea. All the parcels in Nautilus City are double prim. So looking for a few parcels that actually touch the water would be the only ones that meet your criteria. Warning prices are usually quite high.

nautilus.thumb.jpg.b9543cecdfe13c206aaae18fce2f7aab.jpg

Yes, I've tried to look  there. It is really good, it's near blake sea, double prims,  but could not find the one facing the  sea yet lol. It's quite full there and ofc very expensive

Edited by DiChrystal

On 11/22/2018 at 9:49 AM, Callum Meriman said:

The mainland areas are single prim, except for Nautilus as Blush correctly says. Rentals there are fairly cheap if you don't feel like spending heaps to buy a plot.

As far as the private estates, most will be 1.4 or so, not double... to find those open your map, turn on the yellow markers by ticking "Land Sale" and scroll around. The best way to buy sailable water is to watch and wait. It can take a month or more for a perfect place to appear. Checking twice a day is advisable.

I was lucky with mine, I was flying around one day and saw the estate manager setting the parcel for sale, so we landed and took it off her hands on the spot.

For rental expect to pay 2.4 to 3 lindens per prim, depending on the area.

Yes, will wait for it. thank you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.