Ticket submission limitations

Neural Blankes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1981 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Supposedly there is some group at Linden Lab that deals with Process Credit issues.

Aside from this group supposedly sending "additional information" e-mails that magically never make it to my e-mail address (my guess is that they typed it in manually, and like 99% of the rest of the world misspelled my name), it is *impossible* to file a support ticket in regards to these problems.

When you open a new ticket, you get *one* option: "Account"

Under that, you get 5 or 6 sub-options, none of which have to do with billing or process credit.

Meanwhile, the billing phone number is only answered between 9am and 3pm PST on business days.  AND the people who do process credit are supposedly *not* part of the billing people.

The only option is to file a support ticket with the wrong sub-topic, which pretty much guarantees it will be lost.

So basically, if you want to do a process credit, and you run into problems, you have no way of contacting the people who are holding *your* money.

This needs to change.

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Neural Blankes said:

Also I have premium membership through 11-26 currently.

If you can make yourself available tomorrow during their Live Chat hours, I would go that route as it almost always results in faster service:

Start Live Chat: https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/
  Live Chat is available 6am to 3pm PST every day.

I logged in my alt, who is a free Basic account.  Besides "Account", she also has several other support categories to choose from.  One is "Billing", and there is a "Process Credit" sub-category listed.  So I think you should be able to ask your question in the proper area.

If you don't see those options, try deleting your browser's history and cookies and try again, or try using a different browser.

Ok, I spoke with Theresa in the live chat, and apparently this is a known issue with the system.

I still don't have the proper options when I try and submit a ticket, but the next step currently is to go through and try it via a different web browser.

Thank you LittleMe for the direction to livechat.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1981 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.