AlianaDiaz

Seeking to Expand Family- RP

Hello All, 

After being with an amazing family for over 6 years saying goodbye was hard. After taking time to heal, I would like to begin to allow others an opportunity to embrace what the value of family and friendship could do to one's journey here in Second Life. I am looking for parents, sisters, and/or brothers to help expand the family. I currently am single, a Dr, reside in a community and have two children. I just became a grandma, yay and looking for my daughter and son (zooby) to have cousins as well! The more the better! Tis the season! LOL. 

( Currently, do not have much time for little princes and princesses under the age of 16 at this time.) Hugs.

FYI- I am me in both worlds. All emotions and interactions as real. There are real people behind our AV's and I will treat all with much respect and love. Respecting others emotions and being transparent is all that I pray to seek. Of course, last and least is to have FUNN!!!! WHooo HooO!! LOL. We are a really laid back family. Hoping to begin creating trips and, sprees, and family dinners and all together. Come be apart!- We don't need an army but a few soldiers that will hold down the fort ;)

IM inworld at alianadiaz or Email at dralidiaz at gmail.

No family is ever too big or small to embrace togetherness!