Winter Swaginator

Love Zhaoying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1949 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

hard part was getting through Moles who were throwing things at me

Those were Snowballs! I got plummeted too... but only because I found way to snowball arena (and Not the prize chest) 

was out of time to spend but did get a few snowballs launched back at that darn rowdy crowd... was totally outnumbered!! 

Must have startled them since they scurried off promptly!  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Oh great the portal park, since i'm not allowed there i can forget about doing this hunt 

See if there’s LM’s to Snowball Arena or Wonderland... you can bypass Portal Park.

(can I say that?!... it’s a hack past first challenge!!)

12 minutes ago, November Velde said:

Can someone please post a picture of what, exactly, I'm looking for? Been crawling over the 5 sims, with area search set to 'chest' and have come up with absolutely nothing.

because you do not look for a chest LOL =^.^=

Look at the announcement picture - looks more like a parcel box to me than anything named "chest" ;)

Edited by Fionalein

<Erm...? "... by wearing your premium member token..."  Eh, what's that? >

1st, you need to be a 'premium member'..... paying the US$72 per year (or other member package)

Then got to a Premium Kiosk site, and click the terminal... get the token, and wear it from inventory.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TechDave said:

<Erm...? "... by wearing your premium member token..."  Eh, what's that? >

1st, you need to be a 'premium member'..... paying the US$72 per year (or other member package)

Then got to a Premium Kiosk site, and click the terminal... get the token, and wear it from inventory.

Now that is complicated ...

• Administrators

19 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

They are asleep now, including a sleeping Patch

19 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Worst. AFK. Hangout.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=e5f5edf17e7ad1aa1f9f1f58cf7d6447743821f0ebad6245.thumb.png.d3cf0508cddac64a78ebed4b09108d6f.png

Just to be clear, we were not sleeping, but rather talking in voice on Discord, making fun of all of you standing there, making fun of us, while throwing yellow snowballs at you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

5 minutes ago, TechDave said:

i didn’t search for a second box, been too busy taking those snowball shots, seems they come out of nowhere. Then lobbing  return fire, of course!

Not to mention those huge snow boulders that will get you if you stand on that bridge for too long.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I couldn't find any box around 200m in any of the sim corners.

I couldn't find ANY box or chest or anything. Seriously? Feels like a cold shoulder from LL on this one. But it's Winter, right? I give up, *nothing* is worth this.

I am not a premium member. I did get the gift. I used world map and searched for Winter Wonderland. It shows 5 regions.  I selected Winter Wonderland 4. Got message I could not TP unless I accepted the Experience. I clicked the Experience, Clicked Allow. Reopened World map and reselected Winder Wonderland 4. Once there, I clicked the sign to get the Winter 2018/19 Swaginator HUD. Added the Hud. I then used the World Map and selected Winter Wonderland 5.

Hope this helps those who are like me and are not a premium member.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1949 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.