Winter Swaginator

Love Zhaoying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1955 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Also... Damned bugs... My progress HUD has not progressed! Does this mean I am screwed for the final gift of the hunt?

No it means you must go back and traffic boost some more by clicking again - and you get no fishing money for this.

PS: I cannot see this as advertisement - traffic boost maybe. But positive adverisement ?

Edited by Fionalein
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Bah, such blatant Linden sponsored favouritism really gets my goat. 

Another fault... All destinations must be General rated or at least cammable from General rated land, so that everyone can participate.

This hunt is now officially a Mature rated hunt.

SL15b was even adult, with Horizons...

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Also... Damned bugs... My progress HUD has not progressed! Does this mean I am screwed for the final gift of the hunt?

Did you get this figured out?  A detach / re-attach fixed it for me.  I had the same issue with the first box - it didn't register until I re-attached the HUD.

• Like 1

• Moles
1 hour ago, Callum Meriman said:

Sorry ... I was fixing something else and messed up the messaging between the box and the HUD.    Now repaired.   

Fortunately the problem is purely cosmetic, since all the box does is tell the HUD to re-read the KVP record of how many gifts you've collected.    If you simply remove the HUD and re-attach it, the display should update.   

Don't worry, even if you miss a week,  you can still collect the final week's gift.  It's not like the Birthday swaginator.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hmmm, A bit of unfair Linden sponsored traffic funneling there. How does one get into this FIC scam of the lab sending people to a private rental estate? Favourtism like this leaves a very bad taste in my mouth. The Lab should not, MUST not favour any private venture over others in an official event.

I can't remember the name of the region we had to visit.  I do remember quite clearly how dreadfully it lagged.  Seems more like the kiss of death than favouritism :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Also... Damned bugs... My progress HUD has not progressed!

Me and my alt had that problem also, but after detaching and then re-attaching the HUD, the second gift registered.  (That worked whether doing the re-attach at the gift location, or doing it back at home after picking up the gift.)

ETA:  just realized, after submitting the post that I was just one in a line of others giving the same advice :)  Next time I'll make sure I've read the whole thread before posting. 

Edited by moirakathleen
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I can't remember the name of the region we had to visit.  I do remember quite clearly how dreadfully it lagged.  Seems more like the kiss of death than favouritism :D 

Well, it's reassuring to know that I wasn't the only one with nasty lag issues.

6 hours ago, Quartz Mole said:

Fortunately the problem is purely cosmetic, since all the box does is tell the HUD to re-read the KVP record of how many gifts you've collected.    If you simply remove the HUD and re-attach it, the display should update.   

So no one needs the HUD at all?

10 hours ago, Pixels Sideways said:

ADDED:   Still can't find where the Premium Tokens to wear are for the "special" skates and snowboards.  Does anyone know?  Lindens?  Moles?

It seems that we can get the Premium Token from any Premium Gift Kiosk. Just click the sign and it will give you the Premium Token.

I got mine from here:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sandbox Admiranda/74/23/52

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Just grabbed week 3 after 1 death... good luck hunting it down if you don't know the lay of the lands or even what they are referring too...

PS: it is near the tree they obviously meant, not next to it

Ugh, I hate going to Linden Realms.  I suck at dodging the dangers there and the few times I went, I spent all my time dying, over and over again.

• Like 3

hey I made 83 L after staying there for a while... apparently "Lake of the Realms" is the new "Fields of Orange"

Redeemed 8 blue crystals.
     Redeemed 30 green crystals.
     Redeemed 220 orange crystals.
     Redeemed 275 yellow crystals.
     Redeemed 200 red crystals.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 2

Woo! I actually found this one without following anyone to it. Took lots of camming around and only when you find it, does the clue make sense. I allowed myself to be caught by a rock with a face. If you are running, nothing can catch you and damage isn't enabled so you can run/fall off cliffs and not die.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1955 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.