Lelutka Asian Skin Suggestions.

Momo Addams

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hullo, everyone! ^^

I'm really, really, really wanting to switch over to a Lelutka head. I'm wearing Catwa, but I just have always preferred everything about Lelutka. ><

Anyway, one of the reasons I'm not using a Lelutka is because of the skin I'm using--by Enfer Sombre--but I'm thinking I'd like to try something new and try to switch to Lelutka in the process. 

The skin style I'm aiming for is something leaning toward Japanese Asian, however, I'm fine with really any Asian-culture-style skin. I'm sure when i see it, regardless of what culture it's based around, I'll have that "ah ha!" moment and just know it's the one. ^^

I'm familiar with Mudskins and love a lot of skins from there, but I'd like to see if any of you might recommend more so I can compare and just broaden my horizon. ><

I've done a few various search term combinations in MP and had found "HER BB165 (SIHJUN) Lookbook" for the Lelutka May head and thought it was just perfect, but it ended up not coming with a shape and I just decided not to risk buying the May head and Omega (because it's an omega applier skin) in the off chance the shape/skin combo didn't look just like the image.  >< I'm not terrible at shape altering, but I generally prefer to just use the recommended by the makers.

I did send the maker for the skin a notecard in regards to the shape used in the ad, but i haven't heard anything back just yet. n.n irregardless, I'd still like to see other options if they're out there.

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by momomoonusagi
I didn't like my wording somewhere. I:

I have an alt with an Asian style to her. She's a work in progress through the years and I'm currently using the Lelutka May head on her. I used to use other heads, and she had a more typical Asian appearance so I'm still tweaking the shape. I noticed that the new versions of the Lelutka heads just re-released are *slightly* different in shape than previous releases. For instance, my Simone as a more youthful look now. This one, May, seems "broader" across the face looking at prior photos I took of this alt.

Here are a few skins that I've found work well with help from Izzie's Monolid Changer. 

First one is Glam Affair, Ayama.

Second is by L'etre, Akemi 

Third is Session, Yin

Last is YS&YS, Bella & Xio.

I'm sure you can find a lot more out there. Lelutka probably has the most people creating for them at this point. Lots of Asian appliers. I'd had more but since this is an alt I try not to spend too much money on her :P

kyou glam affair ayama.jpg

Kyou Letre akemi cotton.jpg

kyou session yin tone 02.jpg

kyou ysys bellaxio tone 02.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thanks, you two! ^^

I actually hadn't considered Izzie's monolid changer even though I had read people talk about it before. ><

So, that's an awesome idea.

And I really like the L'etre and Session skins!  c8 thank you so much for the samples, Elora. ^^

I guess I got a few options after all. ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, momomoonusagi said:

Thanks, you two! ^^

I actually hadn't considered Izzie's monolid changer even though I had read people talk about it before. ><

So, that's an awesome idea.

And I really like the L'etre and Session skins!  c8 thank you so much for the samples, Elora. ^^

I guess I got a few options after all. ?

There are plenty. If you are good at tweaking your shape you should be able to come up with a very decent Asian look. I need to keep working on my alt - I used to use the Genesis Lab head Liu for her which was great, but gave up on that since the creators split and it wasn't supported any longer. Genus Project is the new one, which I adore and use with my main along with Lelutka. You may want to consider it, as it's less expensive than but is still in Beta so you'll have to be patient for a while with it. Having said that, it's only $3000L as opposed to $5000L and more and more creators are getting on board making lovely appliers for it. The HUD is pretty easy to navigate through too. I've seen a couple of Asian skins already for it and it accepts Omega appliers so that opens up a world of possibilities too. I'm a big fan of it and have been using it primarily lately.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

There are plenty. If you are good at tweaking your shape you should be able to come up with a very decent Asian look. I need to keep working on my alt - I used to use the Genesis Lab head Liu for her which was great, but gave up on that since the creators split and it wasn't supported any longer. Genus Project is the new one, which I adore and use with my main along with Lelutka. You may want to consider it, as it's less expensive than but is still in Beta so you'll have to be patient for a while with it. Having said that, it's only $3000L as opposed to $5000L and more and more creators are getting on board making lovely appliers for it. The HUD is pretty easy to navigate through too. I've seen a couple of Asian skins already for it and it accepts Omega appliers so that opens up a world of possibilities too. I'm a big fan of it and have been using it primarily lately.

I actually have the Genus Project Beta head. ^^ I'm a little back and forth with it, the shaping is fun to do tho. And the HUD is extremely easy to use once you've got it down.

It gave me issues tho with the bento bunny ears I have. Even when i hid the head ears there was a dumb glitch, so I'm hoping it's all fixed by the official release.

The skins I've seen for it have all been extremely detailed and gorgeous, but I'm really just waiting for them to declare it finished before I really judge it. >< I dunno what's suppose to come after the animations they released tho.

I did have one Genus Lab head, I dont remember which, way back and had a love hate relationship with it. The skins were nice still and the shaping was awesome, but it had a quirk where, if I remember right, you had to reset the animations/expressions sometime when you attached or unattached something or something of the sort. >< that was a little irritating to me and mainly why i never used it.

Edited by momomoonusagi
Dumb phone.

12 hours ago, Cristalle Karami said:

The Skinnery and DeeTalez are great shops and I think I recall seeing an Asian skin here or there.  But yes, tweak your shape as much as you can first.

Thanks! I forgot all about those stores, actually! n.n I'm glad you suggested them! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.