mainstore wanted

AdamZadig

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1932 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We just rebuilt the town on our sim with a mini mall and some shops in a town center square. We’ll open it soon and hopefully the holiday decorations once done will draw traffic as it did for Halloween where we had over 350 visitors for that month. We also have rentals here that draw traffic and some of them are in town above the shops. If you don’t mind something just getting up and started and helping to get the word out to generate traffic stop by to take a a look! No strings attached. There’s a shop or two still vacant in the center, as well as a few in the mini mall. I also have a building or two to add yet which I plan on being a store front on a side street. We’re still a work in progress but hope to be done by the weekend after Thanksgiving and advertising for traffic at that point. If I was home I’d give you the LM but look up “Charleston Heights” or “ZnD rentals” and you should find us. Go take a look around and if interested in giving it a try hit me up! 

• Like 1

I recommend checking out Zennessa's sim, I have a store there myself. But I am wondering why you don't want just a plot, You make and sell store buildings, it seems you would want your store to be one of your own creations. I would ask Zennessa if she could provide a place for you to set up one of your own buildings. I once had my own store building resized in another sim like that.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/30/2018 at 3:07 AM, Zennessa said:

I would have considered setting up his own. Seems a lot of people post things here then never check back lol  ... or maybe they do quietly and unknowingly. 

Truth is I wasn't checking because I rented a store on a town style sim. But now the problem is that I want to display my buildings on a large plot of land instead of demo rezzers. So I'm back to square one. The real problem is that I'm the most indesisive person in the world!! 

On 11/17/2018 at 4:42 AM, Ethan Paslong said:

not sure i'd point you in a good direction but perhaps you could message the bigger event organisators... there are many with brand stores around them.

Typically the stores in the event malls are for the folks IN THOSE EVENTS only :D.    There may be some exceptions of course. I just don't know of any. 

39 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Typically the stores in the event malls are for the folks IN THOSE EVENTS only :D.    There may be some exceptions of course. I just don't know of any. 

The events run for a few months then restart so you can join when they restart a new theme. I got in to the last 6 Republic event and made a good amount from it 

20 hours ago, AdamZadig said:

Truth is I wasn't checking because I rented a store on a town style sim. But now the problem is that I want to display my buildings on a large plot of land instead of demo rezzers. So I'm back to square one. The real problem is that I'm the most indesisive person in the world!! 

How many prims would you need? We can discuss setting something like this up for you possibly if you’re interested, I’d have to talk to my husband first of course. If so send me a message inworld and I’ll get his thoughts on this.. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1932 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.