Squeeness

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1979 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

You're right. I'll stick to the squee from now on. No more politics.

fisherpriceactivitycenter534.jpg.8a68af7b7d5701e8d6f70a041df8d6a4.jpg

Look at that cute little red button!

I have three of these, one of them was mine, which I used to viciously torment my older sister at every opportunity by pretending I was cute and adorable, getting her to come over to my crib and then whacking her on the head with it. 

The other two are from my kids, one belonging to my oldest, the other my middle kiddo (that one slightly more modern, but the same toy, lol). My middle kiddo stole it from the children's hospital she was staying in when she was a toddler. Ok, she started to steal it from the playroom, then they told her she could take it, so she did, permanently..I don't think they meant "take it home with you", but "take it to your room with you". At any rate, it got packed in our big bag and came home with us. In my defense, we also had to bring home a whole lot of medical equipment, bags, couple boxes, plus everything we had/used during that particular two month stay, etc...She could've put an elephant in that bag and I wouldn't have noticed until we got home.  

My kids aren't little anymore, neither are any of my nieces and nephews, but I'm fairly certain I'll be keeping these forever :) 

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1979 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.