Squeeness

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I used to have a Nanday Conure when I lived at home..

They are the most affectionate bird and love nothing more than to be under your hair on the back of your neck or on your shoulder or running their beak over the edge of your ears..

I used to be able to go anywhere with mine..

If he ever seen me drinking anything he would fly over and  get up to my mouth and I would have to give him a sip..And they love kisses..

Mine had an accident when it was sleeping on it's perch one night and the perch collapsed and broke his neck..

I've been wanting to get another but wanted to wait until my children were older..

I'm thinking they are more than old enough now..

They are really loud,but the only time they really get loud is when you come home and they want you to notice them ,or if someone comes over and is at the door..

We've had a few different exotic birds,like a Sulfur Crested Toucan named Sam and a Cockatoo Named chief..

NandayConure which was named Nandy, was my most favorite of them all..Although the toucan was really loving also..

He made a sound just like The Predator..He ended up dying 6 months after we got him because he was born with something wrong with his liver..

We didn't know about it until it started to happen..I would love another one of those as well..

Anyways,this is a Nanday Conure..

oh and another thing is,if you get two of them together they will play wrestle..it's so cute when they get to rolling around..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Straying from the topic, folks.  Please don't get into anything heavy.  This is for things that give you a face like this :) 

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

I wanted to join the squee and post a baby picture of POTUS45, but it's really very hard to find one on the interwebs, so you'll all just have to use your imagination.

4 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Chee..I mean, Squeeto?

And even in a thread trying to keep things light and cute and funny, some folks just have to add political jabs

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.