Question about deed a land to a group

DiChrystal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1933 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi,  I am premium member and currently own a land in Horizons Bianca.

It is 1024 sqm but has region bonus factor. I decided to rent the land  to others. I have deeded the land to my group and gave the tenants ability to change their parcel description and stream.

I've got this question from my tenants if it is possible she can set the land to her own group along with the parcel objects. 

My question is : If i deed the land to her group do i have risk of losing the land if the tenants become the owner of group? Will the tenant able to sell the land to others?

Thank you,

If it is possible to  re-deed the land to a group your tenant owns they will get pretty much full control over the land they could sell it and keep the proceeds if they have disabled group accounting for all but their owner role abandon the land to Gov Linden or even use the group to buy more land. It's a bad idea to do this. as far as i'm aware Horizons parcels command a premium sale price as they are double primmed

If your tenant really needs to set all their objects to their own group they would be better off renting from a private estate or going premium and buying their own mainland

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

thank you so much 

10 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

If it is possible to  re-deed the land to a group your tenant owns they will get pretty much full control over the land they could sell it and keep the proceeds if they have disabled group accounting for all but their owner role abandon the land to Gov Linden or even use the group to buy more land. It's a bad idea to do this. as far as i'm aware Horizons parcels command a premium sale price as they are double primmed

If your tenant really needs to set all their objects to their own group they would be better off renting from a private estate or going premium and buying their own mainland

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/16/2018 at 8:04 PM, DiChrystal said:

hi,  I am premium member and currently own a land in Horizons Bianca.

It is 1024 sqm but has region bonus factor. I decided to rent the land  to others. I have deeded the land to my group and gave the tenants ability to change their parcel description and stream.

I've got this question from my tenants if it is possible she can set the land to her own group along with the parcel objects. 

My question is : If i deed the land to her group do i have risk of losing the land if the tenants become the owner of group? Will the tenant able to sell the land to others?

Thank you,

I'm not sure why you didn't get this answer right away -- no, you can't do that, because if you do, that tenant then becomes the owner of the land and pays tier to LL instead of you. You would lose your double prim land!

Horizons is considered part of the Mainland. You have to give her rights within your group (except land sale! and group-set prim return!) but not turn it over to her group.

If she insists on her group then she needs to go to a private island. But you can offer virtually the same thing in a Mainland rentals.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1933 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.