Arms Only Selfies Animation

AnitaLaDodyx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all.  Kind of a random question here, but...

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any animations or creators that might have an "arms only" animation for taking selfies.  I generally use the Vista AO hud, and though there's smoking anims and such, there's nothing for using a phone or taking selfies strictly using arm animations.  For example, taking a selfie or holding the phone to your ear while still being able to walk or just stand using your regular walk/stand ao.  Or maybe more importantly, sitting on furniture while still being able to use the phone or take a selfie without your AV standing bc the full body animation takes over.  (I do also use the Vista cell phone, which is great but uses full body...it's what made me wonder if this was possible)

Just curious...was thinking it would be a fun addition to certain RP's.  If anyone has any info or input, I'd really appreciate it.  Thank you!

@AnitaLaDodyx

So, you just want to override your arms to use your cellphone, while your butt still sits on the sofa? Good luck :)
I use "animare" to rearrange my arms and legs when taking pictures, and even with that tools its a hell of annyong work to get the body joints alligned in a way i want them to be. And that just works for pictures, if at all possible. Its not made to use it "live" and on the fly.

But i hope, there is a solution for your request. I also would be a customer.

Edited by Resi Pfeffer
typo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.