SierraSweetest17

Needing help

So I created this account when i was still 17. I just turned 18 on Tuesday but it still wont let me access the adult content on here. Any suggestions? Do i have to  delete my account and make a new one? PLEASE HELP

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SierraSweetest17 said:

So I created this account when i was still 17. I just turned 18 on Tuesday but it still wont let me access the adult content on here. Any suggestions? Do i have to  delete my account and make a new one? PLEASE HELP

Contact support.  You might be asked to provide proof of your date of birth.

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

As far as I know, SL does not do age verification anymore. So really what you need to do is look in preferences and just change it to allow you access to adult content. Which viewer are you using? In firestorm it is under the general preferences tab, you just find the box near the top and click it and then chose the one that allows adult as well as G and M content.

On 12/17/2018 at 9:26 AM, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

As far as I know, SL does not do age verification anymore. So really what you need to do is look in preferences and just change it to allow you access to adult content. Which viewer are you using? In firestorm it is under the general preferences tab, you just find the box near the top and click it and then chose the one that allows adult as well as G and M content.

They don't do age verification during signup anymore, but if you signed up as a minor and gave your real age, then the viewer will often not let you click the M and A boxes until you open a Support ticket and provide LL with proof that you are now a legal adult.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

They don't do age verification during signup anymore, but if you signed up as a minor and gave your real age, then the viewer will often not let you click the M and A boxes until you open a Support ticket and provide LL with proof that you are now a legal adult.  

Thank you for letting me know that, that is something I didn't know.

8 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

Thank you for letting me know that, that is something I didn't know.

LL claims that per your birth date that you gave when signing up, it should automatically let you check those boxes when you turn 18, but we get a slew of threads here from people where it just doesn't work and they have to use the Support ticket system.  So, yeah, it isn't suppose to require a ticket, but apparently it is another one of those "often borked" SL things.

• Like 2