How Event Calendar Works

WeylynMingan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can someone please explain how the events calendar actually works?  What is the criteria for getting your event to the top of the calendar.  I have done my research so no need to reply read the rules and regulations.  :)  Please some in depth talk about what is going on with the event calendar.  

4 minutes ago, WeylynMingan said:

Just entered a show for today at 4pm.  I entered it and I see it but I have other people check and they don't see it....  Had someone else who has the right to enter for our club and they can see their's but nobody else can see it?  Crazy... 

I always thought the more notice you give to your listing, the higher up your event appears.  So listings on the day will be way down to events added a week ago

6 minutes ago, WeylynMingan said:

Thats what we thought too and we added the Meatloaf show a week ago but some of us have gone to look it up and it isn't showing up even at the bottom of the list.  But the person who entered it a week ago can see it....  

Shows for me using  the search term as shown

1ca3f3cf702f24e41e7a36a840e6adce.png

also shows with no search term just scrolling the pages about 5 pages in until it reaches 4 pm events.  There are a lot.  Its a very popular event time in SL

fa62333a183c92e60431bd3638b6761a.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.