Seeking a Family & Friends

Shikobaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As the title states im seeking out family and friends to spice up my secondlife.

I am seeking out a momma dom or daddy dom, brothers and sisters big or smol! ^.^

I am a furry shifter and can be seen as my Neko Fox or bunny; or my furry rabbit ❤️

I am open to just friends to chat with as well. I am into video games, reading, nature, photography and i love fashion, but dont have the lindens to spend right now.

for Roleplay I am open to G, PG13, and R 

Check out my profile in world or message me

Shikobaa Resident~

shikoneko9_002.jpg

bunbun1_001.png

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, pandorabellatrix said:

I've always found it curious how is that thing of family rp, sounds funny and sweet but I mean what do you do, just add a pick with a snap of you and your new sister? Do you do any other activity with them?

I imagine not everyone does it the same but I think most actually do more than just an occasional pic. Some live on sims together, go shopping, have dinner, play games, go on vacations, etc.  as well as chat to really get to know one another. I have a sister, a brother and two daughters all of who, (with the exception of one daughter) live on the same sim with my hubby and I. We do things together as time allows as we’re not always on at the same time. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.