Linnrenate Crosby

4 x 1024 pracels & 512 parcel for sale

I'm selling 4 x 1024 parcels (or 1 4096) and one additional 512 parcel. They can all be joined if you like. Asking price for each are 4000$L for the 1024's and 1000$L for the 512 but i'm open to offers as i will be abandon them if not sold before the next tier are due.

Region are Moderate flagged, it's a quiet sim with no breadeble animals anywhere.... also abandoned land next to my land if you want to expand.

Location -> http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Djorven/80/37/60

land for sale.png

I calculated wrong on my tier date, so the 3 remaining parcels are still for sale until December 21st. They are not set for sale but make me a offer i can live with and i will set them for sale to you. Parcels can be joined if you want 2 or all 3 of them.

UPDATE: Changing asking price to 2000$L pr parcel, if you buy all 3 you'll get them for 5000$L

Edited by Linnrenate Crosby
Price change

I'll abandon all these tomorrow, make me a offer if you want them - too late tomorrow after midday GMT that means at 4 am in SL time (if i did the correct time calculation).

Edited by Linnrenate Crosby