What can I do?

sharma Sahara

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1981 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There's not much you can do except to keep trying, sharma.  Most people who have SL businesses run them on a part time basis, and may not log in world for several days, for any number of reasons.  Keep trying, by both IM and notecard, and keep your tone polite and reasonable.  If all, or a large part of your rental period expires before the landlord fixes the problem, you can (again politely) ask for a full or a partial refund, or that many days of free rent...but it is up to the landlord whether they will give that to you.

Sadly, there are a few dishonest landlords in SL who make a practice of renting out places and never providing anyone with access or any kind of services at all.  And there are also a few places where the landlord has left SL, but the land is still there, attracting (and disappointing) tenants.  If your landlord NEVER responds, after oh, say, a couple of weeks, you could submit an Abuse Report.  While this may result in the landlord getting banned, it almost certainly won't get you your money back.

• Like 1

Be patient.  I have had situations where the landlord was in a different time zone (on the other side of the world from where I was) and wasn't on until the following morning.  However, I was patient and he was kind and offered me an extra day on the first week rental, as I had had to wait over 12 hours to use the land.  Occasionally there may be some RL issue that is keeping them from a timely response as well.  

1 hour ago, sharma Sahara said:

it has been 3 days since the store has been rented. and is unable to be setup...the landlord owns the entire sim and is full of rentals. and we are not the only ones having this issue

I know of someone who recently had the same issue but with renting a skybox from Lionheart.. Try contacting any or all of the managers. That is what had to be done in order to be added to the group since the group join didn't work for that person. The join invitation does expire after a bit of time.

i remember one rental houses owner with lots of skyboxes at a great land( 2012-2013) and rent was 150 L per week for big house with 100 prims, owner was weird person and even rude sometimes, so..in the start of 2013 all her tennants logged on and got all stuff returned and  when teleported to any of her rental offices, there was no skyboxes, and just land for sale)))

Sharma, you need to be patient and contact any manager,good luck)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1981 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.