Lagrange Point Spaceport Makes the Destination Guide!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Woot and far out!  My sim, Lagrange Point Spaceport, home of Hippiestock 11, has made the Destination Guide!  I am just tickled pink about this!  Thank you Linden Labs for considering my Spaceport, and posting it in the Destination Guide!  Far out and groovy!

ship 3_001.jpg

HippieStockall.jpg

lagrange.jpg

Peace!

Wildcat Furse wrote:

YAY Hippie, congratzzzzzzzzzzz /me gives Hippie a wet lick on his .... cheek!! *meows*

Thank you Wildcat!  I am so pleased by this!  Yes Yes Yes!  Hippie puts out a plate of tuna, and a saucer of milk for his friend Wildcat!  Far out!

Peace!

Randall Ahren wrote:

Congratulations, Hipster! You have just been vaulted to SLebrity status! You are now on my list of people with whom I must have a photo.

Woot!  You have no idea how happy this makes me Randall!  I am so humbled by this!

Peace!

hey Hippie   I'm Moxie's attorney and she said to send her Congtatz to you...(the silly heifer got banned and is currently serving time at a minimum security facility in Terre Haute Indiana)   also big shout out to the ever vigilant moderaters who busted her for jay walking, or spitting on the damned sidewalk, or wtf it was she did... 

Orenthal Philbin wrote:

hey Hippie   I'm Moxie's attorney and she said to send her Congtatz to you...(the silly heifer got banned and is currently serving time at a minimum security facility in Terre Haute Indiana)   also big shout out to the ever vigilant moderaters who busted her for jay walking, or spitting on the damned sidewalk, or wtf it was she did... 

LOL!  I hope you can spring her soon!  And thank you for the congtatz!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Woot and far out!  My sim,
Lagrange Point Spaceport,
home of Hippiestock 11, has made the Destination Guide!  I am just tickled pink about this!  Thank you Linden Labs for considering my Spaceport, and posting it in the Destination Guide!  Far out and groovy!

ship 3_001.jpg

HippieStockall.jpg

lagrange.jpg

Peace!

Wow!  Sim traffic Friday was about 650.  Today it is about 3500!  And you should see all the noobies!  They are coming in herds!  LOL! Wow!  I am so pleased!  Far out!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.