I've always been curious about the sugar daddy/sugar baby lifestyle and what better way to do it than through Second Life? I am a kinky writer and role-player, not seeking committed relationships, just people to guide me and expose me to different things. I would like myself a sugar daddy or a sugar mama to spoil me rotten, someone to hangout with when we both can, and wouldn't put too much pressure and weight on what we have. I like the whole companionship in exchange for cash dynamic and I would like to explore it with someone who is patient and understanding, understands the importance of open and honest communication, and wouldn't try to force me past the boundaries I keep. For instance, I don't feel safe mixing second life with real life - so it will be within the confines of second life and the time we spend together, not outside it. 

I'm bisexual, kinky, and a detailed writer and emoter and even though I am asking to be spoiled with gifts and lindens, I expect you to put your own need and well-being first - ahead of the game and everything else. 

Interested and would like to know more? Send me a message or IM me in world - FollyToBeWise Resident. 

de0.gif

Edited by FollyToBeWise

As a heads up, the supply of "sugar babies" is significantly higher than the demand for them, so the waiting intensifies might go on for quite some time.

On the other hand, you've shown in that post that you're not just another girl that doesn't want to spend real life $ on SL but doesn't have any marketable skills either so puts "sugar baby" in their profile and expects a walking wallet to fall into their laps; so you should do better than most :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AyelaNewLife said:

As a heads up, the supply of "sugar babies" is significantly higher than the demand for them, so the waiting intensifies might go on for quite some time.

On the other hand, you've shown in that post that you're not just another girl that doesn't want to spend real life $ on SL but doesn't have any marketable skills either so puts "sugar baby" in their profile and expects a walking wallet to fall into their laps; so you should do better than most :)

Oh, I wouldn't be comfortable receiving and giving nothing in return. Real life is quite... unbearable right now and Second Life is my escape. Ideally, I'd like someone who would appreciate my passion for different things - be it science or history or what have you - or my writing skills. I am also learning about photography and plan to learn how to script and make things. 

But this is different, haha. There's so much you could do with this kind of dynamic, specially if you explore the kinky aspect.~~

My recommendation is not to get a sugar Daddy, but to play the sugar baby to many men, You can still reap all the benefits while remaining more independent  and enjoying  a more diverse SL

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Talligurl said:

My recommendation is not to get a sugar Daddy, but to play the sugar baby to many men, You can still reap all the benefits while remaining more independent  and enjoying  a more diverse SL

Oh, that's the plan. I wouldn't want the stress of dependency. I don't want to be tied down, I want to be tied up.

The issue is finding them, haha.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FollyToBeWise said:

That's... gruesome

Please don't set bondage bottoms on fire?

Too late.

Anyway, I didn't mean to squick you out.  This is a long running joke, or forum meme, associated with the lovely, hilariously random, and often deeply insightful Madelaine McMasters, who will probably put in an appearance here soon.  She's always setting people on fire.  Once you meet her, though, I predict you'll be standing in line with the rest of us, waiting for the gasoline and the blowtorch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Too late.

Anyway, I didn't mean to squick you out.  This is a long running joke, or forum meme, associated with the lovely, hilariously random, and often deeply insightful Madelaine McMasters, who will probably put in an appearance here soon.  She's always setting people on fire.  Once you meet her, though, I predict you'll be standing in line with the rest of us, waiting for the gasoline and the blowtorch.

Oh, I know! I was playing!

But an appropriate response to 'you can't or you shouldn't do that' would be this lovely meme from the History of Japan video:

a9lfgpW.gif

You're welcome :3

23 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

This is a long running joke, or forum meme, associated with the lovely, hilariously random, and often deeply insightful Madelaine McMasters, who will probably put in an appearance here soon.  She's always setting people on fire.  Once you meet her, though, I predict you'll be standing in line with the rest of us, waiting for the gasoline and the blowtorch.

You're not helping Lindal. Have you seen the size of Maddy's head?

Her id has already pushed me into one small dusty corner of the attic, and how you've given her even more boxes of unwarranted praise, which she'll gleefully unpack like Christmas ornaments, showing me each and every one.

I can hear it already...

"Look at this, it says 'Lovely'!"
Then she'll pick out another, seemingly at random... "Oooooh, 'Hilarious"!"
Finally, she'll peer at me over those stupid reading glasses she wears to look smart and dangle one inscribed "Insightful", which she'll slowly turn to reveal "Deeply" on the other side.

How could you do this to me?

Edited by Snugs McMasters
I can't see to type, through all the tears.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 11/14/2018 at 6:46 AM, FollyToBeWise said:

Oh, I wouldn't be comfortable receiving and giving nothing in return. Real life is quite... unbearable right now and Second Life is my escape. Ideally, I'd like someone who would appreciate my passion for different things - be it science or history or what have you - or my writing skills. I am also learning about photography and plan to learn how to script and make things. 

But this is different, haha. There's so much you could do with this kind of dynamic, specially if you explore the kinky aspect.~~

So is furry a hard limit like it says in your profile? If so, that lets me out... 

5 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

So is furry a hard limit like it says in your profile? If so, that lets me out... 

Oh, no. That one is hard to explain, but I copied and pasted it since almost all of it was relevant. And forgot to take that part out. The more accurate one is under work.

13 hours ago, Snugs McMasters said:

You're not helping Lindal. Have you seen the size of Maddy's head?

Her id has already pushed me into one small dusty corner of the attic, and how you've given her even more boxes of unwarranted praise, which she'll gleefully unpack like Christmas ornaments, showing me each and every one.

I can hear it already...

"Look at this, it says 'Lovely'!"
Then she'll pick out another, seemingly at random... "Oooooh, 'Hilarious"!"
Finally, she'll peer at me over those stupid reading glasses she wears to look smart and dangle one inscribed "Insightful", which she'll slowly turn to reveal "Deeply" on the other side.

How could you do this to me?

The solution, my dear Snugs, is simple.  Have you ever heard the term, "overinflated ego?"  What you do is, grow your head(s) even bigger.  This will give you, the ego, more room!  And in fact I think you deserve it.  You are every bit as worthy of unwarranted praise as Maddy!  So here are YOUR Christmas ornaments:

• Poised
  • Passionate
  • Deliciously complex

birthstone_ornaments_1.jpg.5fbcf24fdc11f41d64ee92cc66037373.jpg

• Like 2

The quick fix for an overinflated ego........is a small *****.......

*runs and hides*  :)  

Oh I'm censored.........boohoo!

Edited by BelindaN
Final comment

20 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

The solution, my dear Snugs, is simple.  Have you ever heard the term, "overinflated ego?"  What you do is, grow your head(s) even bigger.  This will give you, the ego, more room!  And in fact I think you deserve it.  You are every bit as worthy of unwarranted praise as Maddy!  So here are YOUR Christmas ornaments:

• Poised
  • Passionate
  • Deliciously complex

birthstone_ornaments_1.jpg.5fbcf24fdc11f41d64ee92cc66037373.jpg

Those are some low hangers!

53 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

You are every bit as worthy of unwarranted praise as Maddy!  So here are YOUR Christmas ornaments:

...torches the box of ornaments with her flaming trident and stirs the ashen mess into a glassy lump of coal.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

...torches the box of ornaments with her flaming trident and stirs the ashen mess into a glassy lump of coal.

Now, now, Maddy...a scientist such as yourself should know that glass is silicon, while coal is carbon.  Tsk.

...hands Snugs some pretty ornaments made from Space Shuttle tiles.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Now, now, Maddy...a scientist such as yourself should know that glass is silicon, while coal is carbon.  Tsk.

...hands Snugs some pretty ornaments made from Space Shuttle tiles.

Hey, it's a mix of glass and ash... but, now that I think about it, the ash doesn't contain any carbon either.

Damn you, Lindal!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Hey, it's a mix of glass and ash... but, now that I think about it, the ash doesn't contain any carbon either.

Damn you, Lindal!

But, didn’t you have to burn something in the first place to “set it on fire” / melt the glass? Maybe THAT burning thing produces ash.

I am definitely still looking!

And please, make sure you know what being a sugar parent entails and that is a financial agreement. 

A generous weekly allowance is expected, gifts are welcomed and appreciated, and dates essential.

Those dates can be anything we're both comfortable with, and will be decided based on our schedules.

Requirements: open and honest communication, interesting conversations, decent emoting abilities, and being able to afford this lifestyle.

3 hours ago, FollyToBeWise said:

I am definitely still looking!

And please, make sure you know what being a sugar parent entails and that is a financial agreement. 

A generous weekly allowance is expected, gifts are welcomed and appreciated, and dates essential.

Those dates can be anything we're both comfortable with, and will be decided based on our schedules.

Requirements: open and honest communication, interesting conversations, decent emoting abilities, and being able to afford this lifestyle.

Please define generous