Coming back alone

JustinHendrix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1988 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was on another account trying to find my place in sl a few yrs back and it just didn’t seem to really click in most places. I tried BL for a couple of years and none of them really felt like family(except one n im kicking myself for never finding it again.) When i was active most were like oh wait who are you again? Or Id say something i didnt know was stupid, then got auto blocked. Then I tried bdsm n that was the loneliest road to nowhere ive ever had in a game in my life. I honestly think you, “gotta know someone,” or its not going to go well. The only one place I loved is gone now(so i feel a little helpless..) I did like exploring sims, but after a while you miss conversations..well.. i did at least. I have read some sad folks messages in this form n i gotta say it is hard to approach someone, but it maybe the only direct way to gain friends..doesn’t really help im shy. I would like to join a family in the future..just hard to do it emotionally. Rejection isn’t really easy. My partner outside of SL has asked me why do you continue to go on there? I told them because of one word hope, hope that i will fit in somewhere n that maybe even if one person to want to spend time with me and be happy to see me again if I ever took a few days off, would be worth everything. I would like to maybe get into photography if I knew howxD I wish I could find my second life..whatever it maybe. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JustinHendrix said:

I would like to maybe get into photography if I knew how

Just mess around with the camera and the photo tools in the firestorm viewer. If you have an eye for photography too, you will be able to make great pics.
And... welcome back :)

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1988 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.