MLALRS7044

MEN FORCED ME TO BE HIS RL GF

Help me, somebody (NAME REMOVED), forced me to be his RL GF. And I don't want to be in an RL Relation. How can I fix that issue?

Edited by MLALRS7044
Removal of the persons name

Just now, MLALRS7044 said:

Help me, somebody named Mark, forced me to be his RL GF. And I don't want to be in an RL Relation. How can I fix that issue?

If someone is forcing you to do anything in real life you need to contact your local law enforcement if you think you are in any sort of danger 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

If someone is forcing you to do anything in real life you need to contact your local law enforcement if you think you are in any sort of danger 

Thanks for letting me know that. I will contact the law enforcement agency for protecting me from that issue.

1 hour ago, MLALRS7044 said:

Help me, somebody named Mark, forced me to be his RL GF. And I don't want to be in an RL Relation. How can I fix that issue?

Tell him FIRMLY that you aren't interested in Real life relations. And if he keeps pushing mute him. If he goes under an alt, harassing you. Mute him again. If he doesn't get the message..and keeps bothering you, report him to linden lab. Harassment is against TOS. Also if stalking you in real life.. contact your local law enforcement.

Edited by Minx Kurosawa
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

And in the future, don't give folks enough info to be able to find you in RL. 

If you ever do want to start RL communications with someone, create a new email address to use just with them and then if you want to move up to phone calls, buy a burner phone to start with.  If/when you are ever ready to meet in person, make sure the meeting takes place in a very public location. 

In other words, do everything you can think of to keep yourself safe.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Minx Kurosawa said:

Tell him FIRMLY that you aren't interested in Real life relations. And if he keeps pushing mute him. If he goes under an alt, harassing you. Mute him again. If he doesn't get the message..and keeps bothering you, report him to linden lab. Harassment is against TOS. Also if stalking you in real life.. contact your local law enforcement.

Yes, this something i should do in case he starts harassing me.

25 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

And in the future, don't give folks enough info to be able to find you in RL. 

If you ever do want to start RL communications with someone, create a new email address to use just with them and then if you want to move up to phone calls, buy a burner phone to start with.  If/when you are ever ready to meet in person, make sure the meeting takes place in a very public location. 

In other words, do everything you can think of to keep yourself safe.

Yes, great suggestion. i will be safe. I just need to take care of myself.

11 hours ago, MLALRS7044 said:

Thanks for letting me know that. I will contact the law enforcement agency for protecting me from that issue.

Would be nice to know, what exactly happened... If that guy threatens you because you told him your RL address, then maybe the law enforcment will do something. Most likely, after harm was done.
If that guy just told you inworld to be his RL girlfriend, like telling you what you have to do now, like dancing in front of a cam for him, or sending used panties,  just ignore him. Dont even bother to go to the police.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, MLALRS7044 said:

Help me, somebody (NAME REMOVED), forced me to be his RL GF. And I don't want to be in an RL Relation. How can I fix that issue?

I think nobody can force you behind him computer. O.o

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, MLALRS7044 said:

The answer is really very simple:

SomberUnsightlyKarakul-size_restricted.gif.4e4973d81df7500298eb88fb1970e4ff.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Pamela Galli said:

Also, the people on TV can’t make you do anything, either.

That was the first thought in my head before I made my original reply. :D 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:
36 minutes ago, Pamela Galli said:

That was the first thought in my head before I made my original reply. :D 

What about in the movie “Videodrome”?

1 hour ago, Pamela Galli said:

Unless you use Google and FaceBook because they can and will find you if they want to.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

Unless you use Google and FaceBook because they can and will find you if they want to.

Yes, if you give people your information They can show up on your doorstep, but most people who are concerned about that happening just don’t give people their information. It’s pretty simple.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Pamela Galli said:

Yes, if you give people your information They can show up on your doorstep, but most people who are concerned about that happening just don’t give people their information. It’s pretty simple.

You'd be amazed how little information you need to give.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alyona Su said:

You'd be amazed how little information you need to give.

Then don’t give any.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Pamela Galli said:

I'm always amazed at how many folks don't seem to get this.

• Like 9

On 11/13/2018 at 2:19 PM, MLALRS7044 said:

A Friday thread started on a Tuesday?!?!?!? I'm confused...

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, pandorabellatrix said:

Perhaps I lost something, but how could someone from a simulator force you to do anything in real life? 

If you allowed them enough info to find you in RL, then they could come threaten you there -- but then it is no longer some in a simulator forcing you to do something.

• Like 2