SECOND BEAT; Second Life Live Music Reviews & News by Apollo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1989 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

www.secondbeat.org

Welcome to Second Beat!  

Second Beat was originated in April of 2018. Second Beat is created, published and hosted by Apollonia Belavidorico, who is known as Apollo.   Since that time over 50 feature pages highlighting events and live musicians from Second Life have been published. Additionally over 54 posts about Second Life live music venues have been published. In this online magazine you will find links to SL radio stations, other SL music blogs, real life news stories about SL music happenings and SL films as well as videos of SL music performers getting together to jam in real life. A directory has been newly added and in these few months interviews have gone from text only to live recorded video.  All live recorded video interviews are listed in the directory in white text.  Changes are happening all the time and skills by yours truly are improving with each project. I hope you enjoy this news source for live music in Second Life, I know I have enjoyed this project immensely and consequently I recommend a hobby to everyone. It has been enriching, informational and satisfying to get to know our beloved music performers on a deeper level. I hope you will tell your friends about Second Beat and continue to join me on this journey of discovery.

Current live recorded video interview guest stars:  Option Y, Ladi Java Devine Xue, Aaron Cabott Jones, Shannon Oherlihy (aka Shannon Macmahon) and LoneWolf55 Genesis.

Please consider joining Second Beat. Membership is free and members are able to contribute content in the forum section. If you own a venue but you don't see yours listed, you can add it! Have you recently seen and heard an outstanding musician that you want everyone to know about? Shout about it right here in the Second Beat forum. Please keep comments positive and keep the beat. Love, Apollo

31817150428_e96346f508_z.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1989 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.