Hello friends I haven't met yet, 

I've been in newbie hibernation for a year and a half. I've had the opportunity to explore, shop and get comfortable with things in this amazing world of SL. I still have a lot to learn and I look forward to doing just that. For now, I am looking for friends. :)  Where are your favorite hangouts? I need place recommendations to peel me out of my hibernation. 

Thanks for suggestions!

firesllindenhome.PNG

bbythelakeslhome.PNG

• Like 2

When not working at The River or Turtle Coast; I can be found randomly sim hopping or at home or shopping at event if one has opened I want to explore.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gadget Portal said:

I'm not sure what newbie hibernation is, but it interests me.

I didn't want to put myself fully out there into SL world until i was comfortable moving around. I avoided the social spots and crowded places. I may still avoid those but at least I'm trying. ?

• Like 1

I usually hangout wherever music I enjoy is playing. I generally don't like places that are super crowded, but prefer those that have a small group of regulars. Try searching whatever type of music you like under 'places', join the groups of places you like to see when they have events on. If you're into movies theres also some good movie groups I think :)

Feel free to IM me for more specific recs

• Like 2

On 11/12/2018 at 2:26 PM, BbytheLake said:

Where are your favorite hangouts? I need place recommendations to peel me out of my hibernation. 

Random "search" exploring is tons of fun for a newbie in SL.  Type in a random word depending on your interest in exploring under "search"  and you will get all of the sim options related to that word.  When you are roaming around that site exploring you will have the opportunity to meet people and develop friends.  Enjoy exploring!

• Like 1