Investors Needed: Art Deco / Cyberpunk Sims with 20,000+ Assets

Alyxen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Arcadian Rapture Systems has many business possibilities but needs financial assistance!

Current main sim (closing at the moment, see it soon) for example:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stardew Valley/10/124/2558

Arcadian Rapture Systems has 10k full perm products and the ability to make many more. This means we can make thousands of HD and complex environments!

With staff that has years of experience managing businesses in SL from stores to entertainment, ARS has massive plans and potential for expansion and creating a network of sims that all aim to both entertain and profit while educating and serving SL.

Potential areas include scifi, fantasy, deco (etc) versions of:
Stores, hotels, theaters, galleries, clubs, gardens, forests, arcades, space/scifi locations, custom areas, retail/residential rentals, RP areas, educational areas, and so much more.

Potential forms of income:
Store Income - 10,000+ full perm products
Residential/Retail Rentals
HD VR Adult Films
Art and Painting Services
Avatar Creation / Story Creation
Clubs / Hotels / AFK Sex Areas
Custom Environment Creation
Events - Creators Markets, Hunts, RP Games, etc.

We have so many plans and so much to offer - funding has just been incredibly hard to come by and rent and uploads add up.
I have spent over 3 million Lindens in uploads and rent so far.

If you are interested in investing or donating, please message Alyxen Resident if you have any questions or need anything.

Thank you for your consideration,
Arcadian Rapture Staff

10 hours ago, Alyxen said:

We have so many plans and so much to offer - funding has just been incredibly hard to come by and rent and uploads add up.

I have spent over 3 million Lindens in uploads and rent so far.

If you are interested in investing or donating, please message Alyxen Resident if you have any questions or need anything.

what i read here is that your problem isn't funds, but selling. And you reversed the normal business by getting a sim without having earnings to cover the costs.
For a investor your income would be very important, for sure when there's already a inventory/collection to sell.

You need a marketing partner, not money, because what i think is you'd dump it in a sim again, while there's still no income.
Promote your work, advertise your skills, don't organise events but join those and show your presence. Organising events with your creations won't work if you'r not known to be around.
Also have a look at your MP, is all of that up to date? With half, or more, of SL walking around in mesh bodies with specific sizes, the liquid mesh with 5 sizes will be skipped as soon its popping up in a search. Not to get you down! But be at the first lines of current design, ór be strong in the specific market you aim for.

Somehow i think you made making money is your goal. But that should be a result... quality and sales are your goal, as soon people find your creations your sales will rise, and your income increase will follow the same line.
Perhaps also think about your long list of things you want... thats to much ,you can't concentrate on one and will get lost in running around from one to another.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.