New emoji needed for reactions

Blush Bravin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Blush Bravin changed the title to New emoji needed for reactions
On 11/13/2018 at 8:42 AM, Ethan Paslong said:

not really a emoji ..but i'd like a ignore really be a ignore, and see nohing about/from them, also not the quotes and  "You've chosen to ignore content by xxxxx. Options >

That would be really nice  (if Ethan hasn't ignored me and can see I agree with his suggestion :P )  

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

(if Ethan hasn't ignored me and can see I agree with his suggestion :P )  

nomally i don't announce/inform the ignored ones, but will make a exception special for you......  : you'r not on that list ?‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/13/2018 at 3:42 AM, Ethan Paslong said:

not really a emoji ..but i'd like a ignore really be a ignore, and see nohing about/from them, also not the quotes and  "You've chosen to ignore content by xxxxx. Options >

I agree, tempted to read / respond to the “better ones” on the ignore list.

I, personally, don't need any more emojis to stick in my posts.  If I don't find something that I like in the huge batch that they've provided, I an always find an image on the web to plop in.  

What I really want is more Reaction emojis/buttons.  Agree, Hugs, WTF (okay, I probably won't get that one) -- there is at least one or two other threads in this sub-forum that give more suggestions for Reactions.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

Sometimes I'm tempted to use the laugh to show that I don't agree or I think the comment is ludicrous, but that also gives the person a point and doesn't really convey what I would really like to say. Plus I just think it's rude to laugh at someone with whom you disagree.

Over in the Sansar forums you can vote up or down a comment. I kind of like that idea. Maybe. Sorta. :P 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.