Blush Bravin

New emoji needed for reactions

8 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

I'd really love an "asshat" emoji for responses. :D 

The thread title is "New emoji needed for reations". What are reations?

I know you'd love to be able to apply the asshat emoji right now .... bummer it doesn't exist.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I've wanted a 'groan' one for a while.  Also something that would imply WTF.   There are even a few threads in this sub-forum asking for various other ones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would even take the "sad" and "confused" faces we can use for reactions.... please give us thos etoinsert in texts

PS: While on it please add the traditional red herring we can feed to the trolls :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fionalein said:

I would even take the "sad" and "confused" faces we can use for reactions.... please give us thos etoinsert in texts

Like this? ?

3 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Like this? ?

That is a font smiley - they look totally different in each other font - honestly I hate that idea, because your emoticon will not be mine ...

Edited by Fionalein

not really a emoji ..but i'd like a ignore really be a ignore, and see nohing about/from them, also not the quotes and  "You've chosen to ignore content by xxxxx. Options >

• Like 4

On 11/13/2018 at 8:42 AM, Ethan Paslong said:

not really a emoji ..but i'd like a ignore really be a ignore, and see nohing about/from them, also not the quotes and  "You've chosen to ignore content by xxxxx. Options >

That would be really nice  (if Ethan hasn't ignored me and can see I agree with his suggestion :P )  

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

(if Ethan hasn't ignored me and can see I agree with his suggestion :P )  

nomally i don't announce/inform the ignored ones, but will make a exception special for you......  : you'r not on that list ?‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/13/2018 at 3:42 AM, Ethan Paslong said:

I agree, tempted to read / respond to the “better ones” on the ignore list.

I, personally, don't need any more emojis to stick in my posts.  If I don't find something that I like in the huge batch that they've provided, I an always find an image on the web to plop in.  

What I really want is more Reaction emojis/buttons.  Agree, Hugs, WTF (okay, I probably won't get that one) -- there is at least one or two other threads in this sub-forum that give more suggestions for Reactions.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

Sometimes I'm tempted to use the laugh to show that I don't agree or I think the comment is ludicrous, but that also gives the person a point and doesn't really convey what I would really like to say. Plus I just think it's rude to laugh at someone with whom you disagree.

Over in the Sansar forums you can vote up or down a comment. I kind of like that idea. Maybe. Sorta. :P 

6 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Sometimes I'm tempted to use the laugh to show that I don't agree or I think the comment is ludicrous

I use the “confused” in those cases. It sometimes gets a “why?”, and with all my points I don’t begrudge them the point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'd get an official forum slap for posting what I really want

Tell me what you want, what you really, really want!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1