Hover Height Increase After Being Bumped Into

ShiRaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I was waiting at the back of the Social Island 5 landing point.  Then this girl walked up to me and then bumped into me.  I messaged her and she wouldn't answer.  After a few minutes I moved away and noticed that I stepped over something at the side of her.  Later on I noticed my Avatar was hovering about knee height above the ground, also when I sit it goes back to ground level.  I relogged and also cleared my cache and I'm still hovering at knee height.  After clearing my cache my skins and clothing layers seem not to be loading and staying grey also for my mesh bodies the alpha layers are not loading and staying grey.  I haven't gone through all of my outfits as yet but it seems like the case.

Just now, ShiRaw said:

Hello, I was waiting at the back of the Social Island 5 landing point.  Then this girl walked up to me and then bumped into me.  I messaged her and she wouldn't answer.  After a few minutes I moved away and noticed that I stepped over something at the side of her.  Later on I noticed my Avatar was hovering about knee height above the ground, also when I sit it goes back to ground level.  I relogged and also cleared my cache and I'm still hovering at knee height.  After clearing my cache my skins and clothing layers seem not to be loading and staying grey also for my mesh bodies the alpha layers are not loading and staying grey.  I haven't gone through all of my outfits as yet but it seems like the case.

There is a menu adjustment for hover height, if you want to fix it there. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.