Sign in to follow this  
Tannarra Niven

Maitreya Lara body issue

Question

Can some one look at these pictures and tell me what I got going on here? No problems yesterday, today I logged in and my Maitreya body is messed up. I can take it off and have a regular mesh body with no issues. I have cleared cashe, cleared inventory cashe, changed mt graphics settings, nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Tan no arm.JPG

Tan in edit view.JPG

4 answers to this question

Have you toggled the alpha layers on the body?

Some clothes have a built-in script that changes the alpha layers when put on. Often when taking those clothes off things mess up and basic alpha settings are not restored. One then needs to reset the body using the body's HUD.

On 11/11/2018 at 6:34 AM, Tannarra Niven said:

Tan in edit view.JPG

looks to me you went in edit mode and with your build tool linked several other objects to yourself..
take your body off, get a fresh copy(redelivery or perhaps you still have it boxed in your inventory) and start over, delete the old one.

Edited by Ethan Paslong

Looks more like failed rigging, your left arm is missing and there is this bunch if skin coloured items instead. have yous aked others how they see you? If others see you right a relog should fix that.