Athletic female skin.. and Lelutka head applier

Walelu Summerwind

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, forum people.. I need your help. I've been searching for a lovely feminine athletic skin for Maitreya and Lelutka Simone head. I want healthy.. not muscle bound.. just a lovely feminine athletic skin. I've demo'ed Sessions and found it to be.. weight lifter-ish. Any help will be appreciated

Edit.. for your listening pleasure

?

Edited by Walelu Summerwind
*edit* appreciation
  • Like 1

it

4 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Pink fuel has nice abs and, I think, a newish Lelutka exclusive face.  This is the athletic version.  There is also a ripped version which is even more defined.

2018-11-10_002a.thumb.jpg.43b6d47f61b93edaefbe9f788d5ea43e.jpg

I have been using Izzy's skins mostly and like the way it looks.  This may be softer than you are looking for, tho.

2018-11-10_001a.thumb.jpg.f10804b1099eadd070a89be3fe587aca.jpg

looks good.. thanks Rhonda.. always loved Pink Fuel for make up.. never looked at skins. My avatar is wanting some good abs.. and maybe some good calves. It becoming a thing for me.. I know weird.. After all this time on SL.. being a little red panda, fairy, drow.. on and on.. now I'm into Buff Womanage.. gggrrrrrrr! LOL

• Haha 1

Session makes an athletic skin called "Ripped". I don't find this to be muscle bound looking at all. I'm not into that look. It's really just the stomach area that has a tight appearance, not the entire body.

Shown with matching Lelutka applier "Sofia", Tone No. 1

sessions.jpg

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

I strongly recommend Skinnery for their body appliers. They have three different fitness levels and each comes with many options. They have a ton of head appliers for Lelutka as well.

Yea,I love The Skinnery..

They have Tummy version,Slim version and Fit version..I use the Fit version myself and love it..

Their skins for the heads are really nice as well..:)

This was about the only picture I could find where I have my Skinnery tummy showing..This is the Fit version..

faster_005

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Hello, forum people.. I need your help. I've been searching for a lovely feminine athletic skin for Maitreya and Lelutka Simone head. I want healthy.. not muscle bound.. just a lovely feminine athletic skin. I've demo'ed Sessions and found it to be.. weight lifter-ish. Any help will be appreciated

Edit.. for your listening pleasure

Pink Fuel's skins come in eight varieties out of the box: different boob styles from " dehanced " to "voluptuous" and the skin themselves from "Soft" to "ripped" - and when I looked at "ripped" my first thought was "Mrs. Schwartzenegger" LOL - Then next step below that was "Athletic". Anyway, try some PF demos and see if they have what you're looking for.

I too can suggest PINK FUEL for your abdomen needs! I've used them on and off for years :) The only downside to their skins that I've noticed is that they do not offer pubic hair options (unless this has changed) so you have to apply your own purchased pubes, which can be a pain if you wear full body tattoos. Just letting a sister know.

9 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Yea,I love The Skinnery..

They have Tummy version,Slim version and Fit version..I use the Fit version myself and love it..

Their skins for the heads are really nice as well..:)

This was about the only picture I could find where I have my Skinnery tummy showing..This is the Fit version..

faster_005

Ooh, where are your clothes from?

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Ooh, where are your clothes from?

The Hair: DOUX/Le'tre - Joanne

The Jacket: Blueberry - Kimi

The Choker: RealEvil Industries- Leather String Choker

The Top: RealEvil Industries - Bad Girl Top

The Shorts: Blueberry - Fye - Belt & Shorts

The Chaps: Pink Pearl Designs- Eternal Sin Suede Chaps

28 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I think if we can just not pass down our own prejudices to our children we can end racism in a single generation.

and ... you have a kissable belly there ♥

And now for something completely different... Excellent "what ya think" answer ? and a very loverly belly comment ♥

and-now-for-something-completely-different-john-cleese-in-womens-6693971.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.