Teen LM's?

JustinHendrix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 5:16 PM, animats said:

There used to be a whole teen island. It still exists, but nobody goes there. If you want to visit it, go to "Hyperion".  You can go anywhere rated "General" now.

Can teens also go to Moderate sims as long as there is no adult content/and or age restriction?

14 minutes ago, JustinHendrix said:

Can teens also go to Moderate sims as long as there is no adult content/and or age restriction?

No

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Teens_in_Second_Life

Second Life is generally for adults 18 years and older; however, if you are 13 years of age or older you can use Second Life with some restrictions. If you're:

• 16-17 years old you can access regions and search results that have a General maturity rating.
  • 13-15 years old, you can access Second Life through an affiliated organization and will be restricted to the private estate of that organization. Only avatars approved by that organization will be able to enter these estates. You can't use Second Life search or purchase items from the Marketplace.

12 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

No

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Teens_in_Second_Life

Second Life is generally for adults 18 years and older; however, if you are 13 years of age or older you can use Second Life with some restrictions. If you're:

• 16-17 years old you can access regions and search results that have a General maturity rating.
  • 13-15 years old, you can access Second Life through an affiliated organization and will be restricted to the private estate of that organization. Only avatars approved by that organization will be able to enter these estates. You can't use Second Life search or purchase items from the Marketplace.

I'm rping as a teen = I am sorry I should have said that. That is what I meant by teen, I'm actually in my 20's rl.

7 minutes ago, JustinHendrix said:

I'm rping as a teen = I am sorry I should have said that. That is what I meant by teen, I'm actually in my 20's rl.

In that case yes you can even go to adult rated lands but be cautious - adult because of violence in the presence of underage looking avatars seems OK as for now. JUst keep away of the sexy stuff while being a teen (always good to have an adult avi outfit saved up your sleeves forthose hunts and parties to change into)

Edited by Fionalein
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fionalein said:

In that case yes you can even go to adult rated lands butbe cautious - adult because of violence in the presence of underage looking avatars seems OK as for now. JUst keep away of the sexy stuff while being a teen (always good to have an adult avi outfit saved up your sleeves forthose hunts and parties to change into)

Thank you for your help! that would mean I can go to Moderate as long as not sexy stuff, well or switch into an adult, hehe:P

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.