Maybe I need help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1301 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Since I wrote the last time it seems that nothing has changed. What I have found since then is that guys on here (and am sure it’s not all) but a certain type seem to treat women as if they think they are very ‘special’. The ones I had contact with had the very well dressed avi’s and they both had big houses. What they did not have was good manners. One thing I don’t like is being ‘friended’ then they can’t be bothered to be civil and even say hello when you are in the same place. One actually said when I said ‘hi how are you today’ well I am in 5 Im’s Lol ‘what it is to be popular’ . I would bet that in RL they are nothing like their SL persona, which is ok just don’t be a jerk on SL if they had daughters would they want them treated badly, I would hope not. 

• Like 2

Don't let it bother you. I've had the same treatment from the dude with the big house wanting to be number one.

Hey, breaking news. If you want to be my number one, it will take some effort. Not a fancy house, not gifts, not even special treats.....but the quality of the conversation and company. It's out there but its rare.

Tonight I've had three friend requests, two out of the blue, and one after a five minute dance with a new guy. Two of the new guys were talking like we were an item after, like two minutes.

One accused me of lying after a couple of minutes when I told him I'm not on social media in RL (guess where that was leading). I had to put him straight on the consequences of accusing a stranger of lying in the first IM. Then I've been called dear, and dearie today.  None got further than the first IM.

OK, newbie's need some slack, but really? "you'll get to love me".......really? after one five minute chat?????? /me......gasps in despair..............

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Don't let it bother you. I've had the same treatment from the dude with the big house wanting to be number one.

Hey, breaking news. If you want to be my number one, it will take some effort. Not a fancy house, not gifts, not even special treats.....but the quality of the conversation and company. It's out there but its rare.

Tonight I've had three friend requests, two out of the blue, and one after a five minute dance with a new guy. Two of the new guys were talking like we were an item after, like two minutes.

One accused me of lying after a couple of minutes when I told him I'm not on social media in RL (guess where that was leading). I had to put him straight on the consequences of accusing a stranger of lying in the first IM. Then I've been called dear, and dearie today.  None got further than the first IM.

OK, newbie's need some slack, but really? "you'll get to love me".......really? after one five minute chat?????? /me......gasps in despair..............

LOL Belinda I think I need to stop hanging out at the places I am going to its the same guys all the time am now bored completely with that scene. Trouble is even after all this time its hard to find different venues . 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1301 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.