You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

The good ole days..hehehe

I think the main reason was it got so hot here with RZ that they shut these forums down for 10 days cool off period,saying it was an update..

We all knew..it was too flaming..

SLU had a good thread going at the time..I was actually surprised how much information they had over there..I learned a lot about RZ while over there..More than i wanted to know for sure..hehehehe

A thread? lol There were two that were 10k plus posts and the summary thread. Not to mention a couple of others that didn't take off. And then of course the JLU had to try to jump in defending all that crap.

Those threads gave me something to read with my morning coffee. xD

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Lost it again when it went from SLU to VV1. I had somewhere around 14/15k.

You don't want to know how many posts I had on the old and older SciFi forums. :$

In the old forums I actually had the lowest post count of most of the regulars back then..

Most were there way longer than me..I was such a drama queen back then too.. hehehehe

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

A thread? lol There were two that were 10k plus posts and the summary thread. Not to mention a couple of others that didn't take off. And then of course the JLU had to try to jump in defending all that crap.

Those threads gave me something to read with my morning coffee. xD

I think it was the Greenzone vs Redzone or something like that ,thread..

I can't remember..I know there was one that was mixed with Redzone,The hand and Monkey wonder stuff...Oh yea,and justice league,can't forget them..hehehehe..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I think it was the Greenzone vs Redzone or something like that ,thread..

I can't remember..I know there was one that was mixed with Redzone,The hand and Monkey wonder stuff..

Those are the two 10k plus threads. As I recall, the VooDoo was mostly in a thread of its own.

I wish Cris would hurry up and get the SLU archive up. Just for grins and giggles.

• Haha 1

Just now, Selene Gregoire said:

Those are the two 10k plus threads. As I recall, the VooDoo was mostly in a thread of its own.

I wish Cris would hurry up and get the SLU archive up. Just for grins and giggles.

OMG,I don't even want to see any of my old posts..

I was waaay too serious back then..half the time anyways hehehehe

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.