You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1987 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Selene Gregoire said:

Thank you!   I actually have my partner and my best friend both almost ready to take the mesh plunge and want my help   *rubs hands together*  

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Needs link  *holds out sticky fingers*

I forgot to quote you so you would see it ..I'll have to edit my other post to bla bla bla or something..hehehe

This is the one I bought back then that was closest to him that I could find..

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Jason-Shape-Signature-Belleza-CATWA-Daniel/14051472

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I forgot to quote you so you would see it ..I'll have to edit my other post to bla bla bla or something..hehehe

This is the one I bought back then that was closest to him that I could find..

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Jason-Shape-Signature-Belleza-CATWA-Daniel/14051472

You're just using that as an excuse to pump up the number of your posts. 

*nods knowingly* :D

• Haha 1

Just now, Cindy Evanier said:

wow she is close to the big 10.  Just over 300 to go

We lost our post count from the first version of the forums when they went to the new version..There is probably about 5k worth of them not there anymore..

Others lost more than me for sure..I never really put much value into them anyways..I know I can gab with the best of them.. hehehehe

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

We lost our post count from the first version of the forums when they went to the new version..There is probably about 5k worth of them not there anymore..

Others lost more than me for sure..I never really put much value into them anyways..I know I can gab with the best of them.. hehehehe

Lost it again when it went from SLU to VV1. I had somewhere around 14/15k.

You don't want to know how many posts I had on the old and older SciFi forums. :$

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dillon Levenque said:

We sent her over there on assignment. She was our anti-Redzone warrior ;-).

The good ole days..hehehe

I think the main reason was it got so hot here with RZ that they shut these forums down for 10 days cool off period,saying it was an update..

We all knew..it was too flaming..

SLU had a good thread going at the time..I was actually surprised how much information they had over there..I learned a lot about RZ while over there..More than i wanted to know for sure..hehehehe

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1987 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.