You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1965 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Awesome, now that I have your attention.

What y'all got planned for Christmas this year?. Anyone up to anything fun?. Anyone know of anything fun and most importantly NEW happening in world for Christmas this year?. Come on people we only have weeks to go until Santa comes!. Can you tell I'm bored right now?.

Edited by chibiusa Ling
Yes im a douche for the title but it got you in this thread didn't it...ITS NEARLY CHRISTMAS!!

Just now, Resi Pfeffer said:

Im thinking about doing something oldschool, like going to the church, wearing a knitted pullover with a reindeer or some snowflakes printed on, maybe. Or even doing both at the same time.
Thats worth 2 Lindens, at least?

Sounds like a nice plan!. I think im gonna be spending it with family and then lazing out on SL after stuffing myself with muchos food.. And I will send your details to our financing department. A rather boring man by the name of Gary should be in contact with you within 24-48 hours

3 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I wanted to find out where I could get a free "hewhocannotbenamed" Linden to give @Ethan Paslong for Christmas 

free?.... is he for hire???? ooo... where is the link to request delivery.....

1 hour ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Im thinking about doing something oldschool, like going to the church,

whats old school about that?...i do it often, and not only for Xmass ...?  (have to admit it helps i get paid to do so)

organist.gif.debf97b18fefdc442f6e53fc61fd0e2f.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

EU TENHO PROCURADO POR HORAS E NÃO CONSIGO VER QUALQUER LINDENS LIVRE COMO VOCÊ PROMETER. ESTE ROSTO ESTÁ QUEBRADO E VOCÊ DEVE DAR A NÓS DUPLOS GRATUITAMENTE COMO COMPENSAÇÃO

I HAVE LOOKED FOR HOURS AND I CAN NOT SEE ANY FREE LINDENS AS YOU PROMISE. THIS FACE IS BROKEN AND YOU SHOULD GIVE US DOUBLE FOR FREE COMPENSATION

Your face is broken? Try Gorilla Glue.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Umm..it’s not even Thanksgiving yet.

Umm, I'm British! We don't recognise your weird American customs. To is the next great adventure is the time of Yule, Trees, Stars and Pudding!. Tho I would definitely take Jason Momoa in a stocking above the fireplace this year....or JM in stockings sat on the fireplace this year. Either or is good

• Like 1

Just now, chibiusa Ling said:

Tho I would definitely take Jason Momoa in a stocking above the fireplace this year....or JM in stockings sat on the fireplace this year. Either or is good

Too late.  It's common and public forum knowledge that Jason belongs to me!  *puts coal and a tangerine in your stocking and flounces* 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

EU TENHO PROCURADO POR HORAS E NÃO CONSIGO VER QUALQUER LINDENS LIVRE COMO VOCÊ PROMETER. ESTE ROSTO ESTÁ QUEBRADO E VOCÊ DEVE DAR A NÓS DUPLOS GRATUITAMENTE COMO COMPENSAÇÃO

I have considered your proposal and spoken it through with my lawyers. Sadly we are going to have to decline your request for compensation because, as we explained in our last email, emergency nipple shrinkage is not a real medical procedure and none of our doctors are "trained by the emergency nipple shrinkage institute of Dortland". All we are legally allowed to offer you at this moment is a hearty Christmas greeting and s complimentary mince pie. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, chibiusa Ling said:

Umm, I'm British! We don't recognise your weird American customs. To is the next great adventure is the time of Yule, Trees, Stars and Pudding!. Tho I would definitely take Jason Momoa in a stocking above the fireplace this year....or JM in stockings sat on the fireplace this year. Either or is good

How can you tickle his feet if he’s wearing stockings?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1965 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.