You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1987 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Too late.  It's common and public forum knowledge that Jason belongs to me!  *puts coal and a tangerine in your stocking and flounces* 

I believe the correct etiquette here is for me to challenge you to three rounds of mortal combat to decide who truy owns Jason's heart. You can pick two support warriors to help you in your battle from anyone on this forum. I'm picking Klytana (DPS Class) and Phill (Rogue Class) . Your move..

Edited by chibiusa Ling
I think it's spelt Klytana?
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, chibiusa Ling said:

I believe the correct etiquette here is for me to challenge you to three rounds of mortal combat to decide who truy owns. Jason's heart. You can pick two support warriors to help you in your battle from anyone on this forum to help. I'm picking Klytana (DPS Class) and Phill (Rogue Class) . Your move..

I don't need  support warriors.  I am a Scouser!   Your car is on bricks outside :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

Nice that I replied with an Ex-Beatles’ tune then!

You had to do it didn't you...you have no idea what you have done. It's an unwritten rule of the UK that you NEVER mention the Beatles to a scouser. She's now going to fan boy out and subject us all to renditions of yellow submarine whilst waving a flag with ringos face on it. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, chibiusa Ling said:

You had to do it didn't you...you have no idea what you have done. It's an unwritten rule of the UK that you NEVER mention the Beatles to a scouser. She's now going to fan boy out and subject us all to renditions of yellow submarine whilst waving a flag with ringos face on it. 

But that song was post-Beatles...

14 hours ago, chibiusa Ling said:

I think I'm like the only second life player over here. I don't know anyone else and asking in the local online forum got me responses concerning reincarnation ?

I did a summer season over there once - a very very long time ago. In a hotel up on Onchan Head. That's the closest I can get to being a 'local' for you :/

Oh. And I wouldn't be a warrior for you against my pal Cinders.

Edited by Phil Deakins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1987 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.