Can't wear tattoos?

Cute Macabre

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1995 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, Baelyy said:

I have a Belleza mesh body and my tattoos don't show up. I've turned the tattoo layer on on the Belleza HUD and I still can't see my tattoos. Any ideas? If it helps at all the tattoos I have are by DAPPA

I believe those are Omega Appliers, you need the Belleeza Omega relay to get them to work.. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-Belleza/6412085

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SkindoO said:

Yes ... and u need to be wearing that Omega system relay while applying those Tattoos

no you don't, it's not a relay but a installer, once clicked omega should be activated and not have to wear it again.
It;s slightly different to the a few other body and heads, those have a relay

12 minutes ago, Baelyy said:

So if I don't need the omega system then what do I need? How can I make it show up? 

It sounds like, from Drake's and Ethan's posts above, that you do need to get the Omega System Kit for the Belleza body, which you need to wear once in order to install and activate the omega functionality.  

Did you do that before trying to install the tattoo again, and then are you still having problems with it not showing up?  

1 minute ago, moirakathleen said:

It sounds like, from Drake's and Ethan's posts above, that you do need to get the Omega System Kit for the Belleza body, which you need to wear once in order to install and activate the omega functionality.  

Did you do that before trying to install the tattoo again, and then are you still having problems with it not showing up?  

No I didn't try it yet. I have no lindens but when I can get some I'll try it! Hopefully it'll work :)

Just now, Baelyy said:

No I didn't try it yet. I have no lindens but when I can get some I'll try it! Hopefully it'll work :)

It should :)   

When you do have some lindens and are ready to buy one, I believe it may be less expensive if you go to the Omega store in-world to buy it, rather than on the Marketplace. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1995 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.