Untes

Youtuber promotes Stores & more for lindens

I promote stores and clothing brands and much more on my youtube channel i have 16k subs my youtube auris imvu and i will promote you on my instagram. Add me on sl : Untes

7 hours ago, Untes said:

I promote stores and clothing brands and much more on my youtube channel i have 16k subs my youtube auris imvu and i will promote you on my instagram. Add me on sl : Untes

What is your YouTube channel name?

3 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

It's the two words after 'my youtube'.

Thanks..

@Untes so yes, you have 16K followers.. and 3 SL videos.. Which have a pittance of views. You obviously have an IMVU following. There is nothing to show you have a SL one. Aside from that, Youtube isn't the place to showcase Merchants from SL. SLers are pretty much treated as freaks and perverts there. Look up any actual YouTube SLer and you will see the nasty trolls in the comments. 

• Like 4

I feel like OP is transitioning from IMVU to SL this year (or already did) and that's why they're posting this ad. Account is fairly new. And the in world profile doesn't even have a link to said channel, that's not good marketing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

So, exactly how much will this "promotion on Youtube cost a SL merchant?  How much do we have to shell out for you to showcase our store to your IMVU audience? I honestly want to know, also, 

On 11/5/2018 at 7:06 PM, Untes said:

I promote stores and clothing brands

By this do you mean we as merchants will have to give you free clothing as well as pay you L$ to promote us? A little more info would be immensely helpful.