Sign in to follow this  
e7ssas

Hacking in Land

Question

Greetings,

My friend has owned land and always getting hacking from out side of his land since he's geeting crash all the time not solved from SL yet. Can you advise how can we help him.

Regards,

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, e7ssas said:

Greetings,

My friend has owned land and always getting hacking from out side of his land since he's geeting crash all the time not solved from SL yet. Can you advise how can we help him.

Regards,

what do you mean by getting hacked?  What exactly is the problem?

2 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

what do you mean by getting hacked?  What exactly is the problem?

Maybe viewer crashing due to griefer textures, or complexity not supported by OP’s pc?

He always getting crash from his land I heard that hacker is using IP number for his land out of SL to crash his group and i am not sure. How can we help him.

What you're saying doesn't make any sense.  Land doesn't have an IP address, and groups cannot be crashed.

But in any case, "crashing all the time" does not necessarily mean the problem is hackers.  It's more likely that your friend has connection problems, computer problems, or has been hit by some of the outages that Second Life has been experiencing over the last week.  Or maybe some of each.

It would probably be best if your friend could post here directly, and give us some more details about what's going on.

• Like 1

I thought the same think Lindal Kidd until i saw it anyway if you want to see you can visit that land or if you guide me who suppose to contact with to solve his issue.

NOTE: landen labs came to his land without solving his issue. 

6 minutes ago, e7ssas said:

I thought the same think Lindal Kidd until i saw it anyway if you want to see you can visit that land or if you guide me who suppose to contact with to solve his issue.

NOTE: landen labs came to his land without solving his issue. 

If linden lab are aware and investigating.  That is where he should be directing his questions.

I'm sorry the problem has been going on so long.  But if LL can't solve the problem, and your friend is sure it's not something in her computer or her internet connection, there's not really much we can do about it here!