Akeruka Head Meshes

Mother Mystic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I have a question mainly for Akeruka group members. I am willing to pay the 150L fee to join however I would like a bit of insight as to how much the heads cost After joining.

There have been a few sources out there claiming any Bento Head would only be 25L. Is this true? If not, how much do their Bento heads cost after Joining?

Thanks in advance xxx

Glad you asked, because that is only partially true. There are sometimes introductionary offers for new heads (lower group price is the right side one) also Kaoz often does sales for group members only(I think usuallay it was 30% off). The fee to join group will usually instantly pay off in those cases. He also does occasional giveaways for group only in what case the group fee is more than worth it. In the past the group join never got closed during those offers so I would say wait until you see an offer you want to buy and join just then... unless of course you already know for sure you want one specific head and just don't want to miss upcoming offers... then group join in advance might be an option.

Edited by Fionalein

1 hour ago, ErukaVonD said:

There have been a few sources out there claiming any Bento Head would only be 25L. Is this true? If not, how much do their Bento heads cost after Joining?

If it's the same source I read, it wasn't meaning that you would find heads at 25 L$ each. The source was meaning the group fee is 150 L$ and Akeruka gave a bento head as a group gift for 6 times so far. These are free gifts for members and they are like one female head and shortly after a male one, every about 6 months. It's only one head per time and it's free only for few days. So if you joined the group a long time ago for 150 L$, now it was like, after 6 group gifts, you paid 150 / 6 = 25 L$ each. If you join the group right now, there is no head as group gift. Maybe there will be again. So if you look for a group gift, you should wait until they give another one, as Fionalein said. ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.