Dream a little dream of SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Storm Clarence wrote:

I agree with Quinn, it is so funny you ask this question today.  Just last night, after being in-world for the better part of the day, I climbed into bed and fell fast asleep.  I dreamed I was eating a 10 pound marshmellow (where else would you see a ten lb. marshmellow but in SL.)

When I awoke this morning my pillow was gone.     :smileyindifferent:

Awww... feeling a little down in the mouth today?

...Dres

Venus Petrov wrote:

What about you?  If you have dreamed of SL, what was it like?

I tend to have SL people included in average dreams.  Not long ago I a had a dream where I was introducing Brenda to my RL friends at a typical Friday night get together.  Clover I dream of often of course but she is my RL partner as well.  However, she will often be with her neko ears and tail in my dreams and no one notices.  But if you knew her in RL you would probably find that cat ears were fitting.

There are other little things that happen sometimes.  Changing clothes where I just think about what is in my inventory.  Things like that.  Not rteally SL dreams but pieces of SL coming into my dreams.

When I first started, I dreamed I was in SL but like in some kind of orange and yellow sim.

There was this plus-size avatar talking to me about SL, don't remember the chat much but not long after, I made a friend in SL that very closely resembled the avatar in my dream.

Nowadays when I dream of SL, it is like the RBG lines in a bunch of objects.You know when you are slipping into sleep but not quite there?

Sometimes I dream of my SL friends but meeting them in RL, one specifically that calls herself Sammy.

I guess most of my SL dreams look like RL but definately have SL themes of sorts.

Venus Petrov wrote:

While I can sometimes return to a dream after awakening for some moments [...] 

How on earth do you do that??? One pain in my life has been that I *always* wake up just when the sex dream is getting to be worth having - always! I'd love to go back to sleep and carry on but I've never managed it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.