You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2000 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi. I am an annual premium account holder and therefore entitled to 1024 sqm parcel. I made My alt also an annual premium account holder which gives him also 1024 sqm. My question is this, can the two of us buy a parcel for resel of 2048sqm and how do I (we) go about it?

Just now, Justus Aljon said:

Hi. I am an annual premium account holder and therefore entitled to 1024 sqm parcel. I made My alt also an annual premium account holder which gives him also 1024 sqm. My question is this, can the two of us buy a parcel for resel of 2048sqm and how do I (we) go about it?

@LittleMe Jewell  can you do your make a group,  buy land for group advice here pretty please ♥ 

• Like 1

Create a group -- will cost some L$ - and make you and your alt owners of the group.  Then you both donate your 1024 tier to the group -- land tab of the Group info.  Then, you can actually have up to 2252 sqm of land without any more costs (because groups get a 10% bonus).  When you find land that you want, activate your land group, right click on the land and select 'Buy for Group' (or something like that).

All good and done.  

Then be sure to bring up the Land info and set your permissions appropriately - Options and Access tabs.

Side note - Groups must have 2 people.  Making your alt an owner like you is helpful in the future if you can't log in as yourself and you need to do something with the group and/or land.  Never ever give anyone else the owner role of your group.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2000 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.