Selene Gregoire

Help! I'm trying to steal Scylla's New Boyfriend...

5 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

My thread! My beautiful, wonderful, loverly thread! 

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?

calm down freak out GIF

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Haha 3

Is anyone else having trouble with the forum today? When trying to make the post above I suddenly started getting 504 and 502 bad gateway errors. When I finally managed to get back on the forum the pages have been loading very slowly. It seems to have gotten better but it's still slow. Never had this happen before. O.o

4 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Is anyone else having trouble with the forum today? When trying to make the post above I suddenly started getting 504 and 502 bad gateway errors. When I finally managed to get back on the forum the pages have been loading very slowly. It seems to have gotten better but it's still slow. Never had this happen before. O.o

It's mice, tunneling through the network interface to escape the impending Wisconsin winter. I plugged the hole into my house last year, so now they're forced to emerge in San Francisco.

That's my way of saying... yes, I'm having the same issues.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

4 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Oh gawd, is that a thing 

fozzie bear facepalm GIF

Recently came up..

I blame it on Scylla

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Yep tons of bad gateway errors for a bit, now just sloooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I thought it was me.  I cleared cache and restarted my browser and still blah 

1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I thought it was me.  I cleared cache and restarted my browser and still blah 

I knew it wasn't a cache issue because I wasn't having any trouble with any other site or forum. It most likely has something to do with the ongoing attacks finally affecting the forum.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Could be romeo interference?...............................

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Donna Underall said:

I'm working hard for my X/Y!

was it only me that read this as I am working hard for my ky?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, KanryDrago said:

Would you kindly get your mind out of the gutter or at least move it over so mine can swim past? Thank you!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Would you kindly get your mind out of the gutter or at least move it over so mine can swim past? Thank you!

hey if my mind was in the gutter I woulndt be thinking of something as posh as ky....that lube for toffs...us plebs make do with marmite

18 minutes ago, KanryDrago said:

hey if my mind was in the gutter I woulndt be thinking of something as posh as ky....that lube for toffs...us plebs make do with marmite

Oh. Well. We seem to be on opposite sides of the pond so plenty of room for both!

4 hours ago, KanryDrago said:

Ewwwwwwwwwww

Jesus, Kanry. You've completely put me off my food. Or sex. Or both.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Yes, same here.  I've seen this once or twice before.  I think it's on LL's end.

12 hours ago, KanryDrago said:

And just how long did you think about that??   :P

12 hours ago, KanryDrago said:

ew