You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Nalates Urriah said:

No... there are very organized efforts to pull America apart.

You can sort through the real and wacko, but this list starts here: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=organized+political+attacks+on+America&t=h_&ia=news

The published plans are here: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=communist+plan+for+over+throwing+countries&t=h_&ia=web These are not the only plans. The playbook adopted by many radicals is the Rules for Radicals.

As an exercise in thinking... compare the various plans with the DNC Party Platform. Also, notice the things in the plans that call for destroying a people's morality and hiding their history.

The idea that there are groups that want to keep minorities down has been a part of American culture since the founding. They are still around. The movie Death of a Nation drives it home revealing historical documents and ideas of which most people are unaware. If someone is telling you the movie is a propaganda piece, get the book and use the bibliography to verify the accuracy what is being told.

I'm not sure how to read "THAT is what you are calling 'political correctness'." Are you agreeing PC is used to hold people back and manipulate people?

#WalkAway, #RedPill, #GreatAwakening ... 

The first link on these "published plans" to which you direct us takes me to Snopes, who tell us that the claim " A list of “Communist Rules for Revolution” was discovered by Allied forces in Germany in 1919" is false.  https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/communist-rules-for-revolution/

The second discusses "The Zionist Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals" and tells us that "the founders of Communism, World Zionism, is now the dominant force in the Western World and controls virtually every major geopolitical, social, cultural and commercial aspect of our existence," and continues much as one might expect.

Could you direct me to someone who isn't prima facie an anti-Semitic nutcase who thinks the communists are trying to tear apart the USA?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Callum Meriman said:

Yay, now I have that ear worm. Thanks Ellestones!

1 hour ago, ellestones said:

time for a frozen interlude I think

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand in the light of day
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway

1 hour ago, Callum Meriman said:

Maybe this version then :D

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Why must you all have mentioned the song that must not be named! I had a good song stuck in my head till now....WHY DID YOU ALL DO THIS TO ME!>:(

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Innula Zenovka said:

Could you direct me to someone who isn't prima facie an anti-Semitic nutcase who thinks the communists are trying to tear apart the USA?

Yes. Just keep reading through the results. I said you would have to sort out the wackos...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:
12 hours ago, Innula Zenovka said:

Yes. Just keep reading through the results. I said you would have to sort out the wackos...

I believe Innula was very adept at sorting out the wacko(s)...

3 minutes ago, halebore Aeon said:

Look let's step back into time here, I am part black, but that has nothing to do with this. I know for a fact, that blacks were selling blacks to slave traders for the wealth. That Slavery wasn't a white person thing, it was a rich person thing. There are documented cases of, blacks owning slaves, whites being slaves. And let's not forget about the Irish. Now let's step further back, Natives weren't innocent either. They were waging wars with other tribes, for more territory. That all being said, even when the settlers came down, they were specifically asked, to be diplomatic. But one can only do so much when constantly being attacked.  Yes, Racism still exists, but not on the scale that it claims to be. 

There are always the edge cases you point out here, but they pale in comparison to the abuse levied by those who enjoy a majority in any society. Their damage is far greater as they wield more power and are able to use this power against more people.

I agree though, that the racism today is not as severe as in times past.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, halebore Aeon said:

But we really need to stop with this victim mentality, and really take a look at ourselves in the mirror. Is it a social problem, or is it a problem on our behalves?

I believe both society and the individual play a role. Phorumities wants to place the blame solely on the individual, but I see both as contributing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

There are always the edge cases you point out here, but they pale in comparison to the abuse levied by those who enjoy a majority in any society. Their damage is far greater as they wield more power and are able to use this power against more people.

I agree though, that the racism today is not as severe as in times past.

You always seem to go to people in power, as the bad guys. Show me some supportive data, to back up your claims.

4 minutes ago, halebore Aeon said:

They were waging wars with other tribes, for more territory

You've been reading the wrong history books. Try reading some that weren't written by white men. You'll find that most tribes were not engaging in wars, much less waging wars to gain more territory.

Just now, Luna Bliss said:

I believe both society and the individual play a role. Phorumities wants to place the blame solely on the individual, but I see both as contributing.

Here is a good example, to say it's the fault of the individual. Store closes, and a couple of blacks need to get a few things from the store. Is it the fault of the store clerks, or the individuals? I would say the individuals, they should have planned ahead.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Selene Gregoire said:

You've been reading the wrong history books. Try reading some that weren't written by white men. You'll find that most tribes were not engaging in wars, much less waging wars to gain more territory.

Natives were human too, and throughout history, all humans wanted to wage wars to gain more territory. It's part of the nature of being human.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

What is with the anti-white, rhetoric? You do realize, that is racist too?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, halebore Aeon said:

Natives were human too, and throughout history, all humans wanted to wage wars to gain more territory. It's part of the nature of being human.

You keep using the word war. It is the wrong word to use. Seriously. History is written by the victors/conquerors to make them good. Try reading something written by the conquered instead.

There were battle yes but the concept of war didn't exist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

You keep using the word war. It is the wrong word to use. Seriously. History is written by the victors/conquerors to make them good. Try reading something written by the conquered instead.

There were battle yes but the concept of war didn't exist.

The concept of war has been around since well civilizations started. There have been many big wars throughout history. You seem to go by the whole, the conquered are the victims, and always will be the victims. There is blood on their hands too, they are not innocent. Can you please provide proof, that history is written by only these people? There are many historical accounts, where significant breakthroughs were made, and how is one a conqueror or even a victor? Example, Sir Frederick Graham Banting, figured out how to aid with diabetes.  Alexander Graham Bell and the Telephone. Tell me,  with these two good examples, where bloodshed and an abundance of human life lost, is present? Let me add this, the many people of colour, and in the LGBT community, that fought for the rights you have today. They won, not the victors. How about the many inventors of colour, I can name one. The guy who invented the respirator, for firefighters. That ultimately saved many firefighters lives, and we still use it today. Not the same design, but the same concept. Please stop, using the most negative stuff in history, to further a cause. Because there has been so many positives in history too.

Edited by halebore Aeon
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, halebore Aeon said:

You always seem to go to people in power, as the bad guys. Show me some supportive data, to back up your claims.

People in power are not ALWAYS the bad guys, but they often are, as they have the ability to slant things their ways in a conflict or allocation of resources. They have an unfair advantage.

If you want proof, look at how the very top few in our society have more wealth than the bottom 50% of the population.

Look at how the wealthy are able to get their kids into the best schools with ease, paying for the privilege mainly.

I could go on and on..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, halebore Aeon said:

There have been many big wars throughout history. You seem to go by the whole, the conquered are the victims, and always will be the victims. There is blood on their hands too, they are not innocent.

Are you honestly going to say the Native Americans have as much blame as the whites who destroyed them mercilessly? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.