Riotriot

Taking applications for new girl friend in SL!

1 minute ago, AyelaNewLife said:

Out of interest, does that mean I can AR-censor those obnoxious profiles with lists of "this girl wouldn't have cam sex with me therefore is a man!!!11one" nonsense?

Thank god I am not one of those men...I am not your typical SL Male!

• Like 1

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

Kudos to the OP for removing the Pimp Pick after it got such negative attention here.

Yes, that was an old inside joke long dead...I listened.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Riotriot said:

Thank god I am not one of those men...I am not your typical SL Male!

Does that mean when you see a girl you like you don't go "hi there age/location/skype name"

or do?

50 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

He's gonna have better luck than me, too. I just know it.

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Kudos to the OP for removing the Pimp Pick after it got such negative attention here.

Just now, Riotriot said:

Yes, that was an old inside joke long dead...I listened.

I love when a plan comes together.

I have so much to learn.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phorumities said:

Does that mean when you see a girl you like you don't go "hi there age/location/skype name"

or do?

Definitely not! Although it is somewhat important to know the age range of the person you are roleplaying with or even having a conversation with...just so you know how the dynamic needs to be...Are we supposed to talk about Sinatra? Or Lady Gaga? I'm personally a fan of both. I just want to know how to cater to my audience.

yeah well .. Try talking to girls while being cursed with the "No payment info" stuck in ur profile ... believe me, u can even narrate a whole novel and mostly it wudn't make a dent to try on the girl ... i opted to upload my mesh works and sell'em and guess what ? ... thats needs "payment info" too .. tehehehehe

1 minute ago, SkindoO said:

yeah well .. Try talking to girls while being cursed with the "No payment info" stuck in ur profile ... believe me, u can even narrate a whole novel and mostly it wudn't make a dent to try on the girl ... i opted to upload my mesh works and sell'em and guess what ? ... thats needs "payment info" too .. tehehehehe

My payment info is alive and well Skindo! I do take my SL seriously.

• Like 3

Just now, SkindoO said:

Legitimate question: why on earth wouldn't you payment info verify? That doesn't require actually spending money, last time I checked.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Riotriot said:

My payment info is alive and well Skindo! I do take my SL seriously.

dude ... it aint like i choose not to put my RL money in SL ... i live in a country that doesn't support Paypal ... i take my SL more serious ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AyelaNewLife said:

Legitimate question: why on earth wouldn't you payment info verify? That doesn't require actually spending money, last time I checked.

Ayela ... read my reply to Rio

Well to return to my previous post...I am still looking. If anyone wants to hangout! I hope I cleared some things up!

7 minutes ago, SkindoO said:

dude ... it aint like i choose not to put my RL money in SL ... i live in a country that doesn't support Paypal ... i take my SL more serious ?

And I'm guessing there's also a legitimate reason why using a credit/debit card isn't an option? If so, then fair enough, that sucks.

A profile pic like the one you're using here + a non-empty profile will go a long way to dealing with the "no payment info = bad" types. Bonus points for dodging golddiggas. 

Edited by AyelaNewLife

7 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Serious is overrated :D 

yeah Cindy am sure lots of ppl don't take u seriously :)

• Haha 1

Just now, SkindoO said:

yeah Cindy am sure lots of ppl don't take u seriously :)

Bloody hope not else there would be soooo much silly drama

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, AyelaNewLife said:

And I'm guessing there's also a legitimate reason why using a credit/debit card isn't an option? If so, then fair enough, that sucks.

A profile pic like the one you're using here + a non-empty profile will go a long way to dealing with the "no payment info = bad" types. Bonus points for dodging golddiggas. 

well my inwold profile is kinda "filled", Ayela

1 minute ago, SkindoO said:

well my inwold profile is kinda "filled", Ayela

It also returns a "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" when I go looking, and I'm not logged in right now, so was just talking in more general terms :)

17 minutes ago, SkindoO said:

I don't typically pay attention to whether or not someone has payment info - unless their account is super new.  I know way too many people that have one account for finances and then a few alts for various SL activities and RP.  

• Like 3

Just now, AyelaNewLife said:

It also returns a "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" when I go looking, and I'm not logged in right now, so was just talking in more general terms :)

He does have a profile, with pictures and words - and his account is almost 2 years old.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

He does have a profile, with pictures and words - and his account is almost 2 years old.

Then if women are turning their noses up at him because of the no payment info thing... he's dodging bullets. :P

• Like 4