Taking applications for new girl friend in SL!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fail. It's "I'm", not Im.  "So" is the first word in a sentence and should therefore be capitalized. Your post demonstrates in the title and just two short, ungrammatical sentences

Considering the physics of the photo: * To blow a smoke ring one would need remove the pipe, otherwise it would fall to the floor when the ring was formed. We now see the pipe back in the mouth a

I'm tempted. I need you to fill out an application yourself though, just so we can be sure of compatibility 1) The correct way to greet a female in SL is: A) Hi B) Smiles C) Just send your c*** p

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Freebie mesh bodies?!? WHERE?

14 minutes ago, Riotriot said:

Yeah! please do tell!

Vanity Fair keeps this list pretty up to date:
https://ryanschultz.com/2018/09/24/second-life-steals-deals-and-freebies-free-mesh-heads-and-bodies-for-female-second-life-avatars/

There's one for males there too, but I don't have the direct link here:  https://ryanschultz.com/2018/10/04/second-life-steals-deals-and-freebies-free-and-inexpensive-mesh-heads-and-bodies-for-male-second-life-avatars/

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well poop. The Lucybody Afrodite is no longer free. And I just don't have the Ls for group join fees on these accounts. Not to mention the fact the Afrodite is the only one the head can be removed (if there is a head). That's a showstopper for me. Oh well. Such is my luck. 

Thanks for the info. I've got it bookmarked for future reference.

13 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Well poop. The Lucybody Afrodite is no longer free. And I just don't have the Ls for group join fees on these accounts. Not to mention the fact the Afrodite is the only one the head can be removed (if there is a head). That's a showstopper for me. Oh well. Such is my luck. 

Thanks for the info. I've got it bookmarked for future reference.

I hadn't heard that the Lucybody one is no longer free.  I'll have to let Vanity know so that she can update the blog.

The eBody ones are just bodies - no head included, thus you use your system head.  Though the hands aren't bento, but that didn't matter for my alts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is epic in all ways. Some of you I just want to give trophies to, some I want to laugh with, and some made me a bit sad. Nut most were just hysterical and made me want to laugh until my trousers popped. Thanks for the humour, fellow beings of SL! (I say being because some are animals, some are furries, some are aliens, but all are amazing.) Peace! Ianthe out!

• Like 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.