Riotriot

Taking applications for new girl friend in SL!

9 minutes ago, Riotriot said:

Haha! Hello everyone....I do want to apologize for many many things here..

A lot of you are nailing this on the head! The pimp photo was taken by a friend of mine years ago and has been an inside joke ever since...I am in no way an actual pimp and do not refer to woman as "Hoe's"

My profile i did just shrink down with MUCH less info about me, mostly RL info that was causing more harm then good as I have had my share of stalkers.

The physics of the photo...that's brilliant. Never thought of that.

Breaking down the way i pronounced things and my grammatical errors to evaluate my personality...that was scary and some what spot on.

I never expected this post to even get any hits! So thank you all, darlings...and I do apologize again!

Ok, I've decided on the basis of this that you merit a second chance (although not at being my bf).

You may live. For now.

• Haha 5

hm considering the topic, one can choose to go a couple different ways ..   i am a girl and if you are looking for a friend ..then yes ..I'll be a friend ...anything more then that .. nope . good luck on the search for the future friends or next girlfriend . 

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Ok, I've decided on the basis of this that you merit a second chance (although not at being my bf).

You may live. For now.

I appreciate that, Scylla! That is all I ever wanted...what any sensitive man wants...is to be understood.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tisori said:

hm considering the topic, one can choose to go a couple different ways ..   i am a girl and if you are looking for a friend ..then yes ..I'll be a friend ...anything more then that .. nope . good luck on the search for the future friends or next girlfriend . 

Well the only thing we can do now is meet up and have a conversation!

15 minutes ago, Riotriot said:

Haha! Hello everyone....I do want to apologize for many many things here..

A lot of you are nailing this on the head! The pimp photo was taken by a friend of mine years ago and has been an inside joke ever since...I am in no way an actual pimp and do not refer to woman as "Hoe's"

My profile i did just shrink down with MUCH less info about me, mostly RL info that was causing more harm then good as I have had my share of stalkers.

The physics of the photo...that's brilliant. Never thought of that.

Breaking down the way i pronounced things and my grammatical errors to evaluate my personality...that was scary and some what spot on.

I never expected this post to even get any hits! So thank you all, darlings...and I do apologize again!

Not gonna lie, I was not expecting this. And that's a good thing.

I don't think you need to re-evaluate your entire personality, just the tiny snapshot of it that you broadcast in your profile. If you do want to change it up and want to run stuff past someone, give me a shout :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

And I will never, ever, ever take @Scylla Rhiadra seriously again.

flounce2.jpg?w=720

The real trick is to flounce with authority and gravitas.

And yeah, aviator goggles probably wouldn't hurt either.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Riotriot said:

I completely understand...everyone enjoys a strip club every now and then...but this post was just a way to make a new friend...and not really pay for some bang bang.

Of course, I was just addressing the general subject that no girl wants to be called a whore.

1 minute ago, AyelaNewLife said:

Not gonna lie, I was not expecting this. And that's a good thing.

I don't think you need to re-evaluate your entire personality, just the tiny snapshot of it that you broadcast in your profile. If you do want to change it up and want to run stuff past someone, give me a shout :)

You know...having a creative mind or even taking a look at my profile with a more professional approach would be much needed and appreciated! It's like a resume to the rest of the grid.

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

unsure how to reply to this! Sorry! *shrugs*

• Haha 2

Just now, Riotriot said:

You know...having a creative mind or even taking a look at my profile with a more professional approach would be much needed and appreciated! It's like a resume to the rest of the grid.

Exactly. 

I've seen too many guys with a barebones profile, barely more than some line like "if you want to know more, feel free to ask". That's great and all; but without any taster to wet my appetite, I'll probably not bother. Laziness conquers all.

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Needs more cowbell.

f2285902318067212ca910e8bee598e5.jpg

• Haha 3

Just now, AyelaNewLife said:

Exactly. 

I've seen too many guys with a barebones profile, barely more than some line like "if you want to know more, feel free to ask". That's great and all; but without any taster to wet my appetite, I'll probably not bother. Laziness conquers all.

I am highly interested in this and wouldn't mind doing that as soon as possible if you had the time!

4 minutes ago, AyelaNewLife said:

Do you think this is one of those "Social-Media-Safety-Please-Share-This-Profile-As-Widely-As-Possible-So-That-RiotRiot-Understands-How-Many-People-Will-See-It" moments?

2 minutes ago, Riotriot said:

That was a direct reply to me. I know things can move really fast on forums but when someone is quoted directly, you don't need to respond. :)

1 minute ago, Selene Gregoire said:

That was a direct reply to me. I know things can move really fast on forums but when someone is quoted directly, you don't need to respond. :)

Thanks for the tip!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Riotriot said:

It's ok, Riot. You don't need to. Not everything is about "you," Ok?

In fact, pretty much none of this is about you.

Why are you here, anyway?

• Haha 6

I will tell everyone this...I do enjoy someone with a little Moxy...not a dominant female...or a submissive..just someone who is level headed and knows who they are.

3 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I believe it was posted somewhere by LL that you can't actually ask for personal info..

I believe you are mistaken, you can ask another person anything you want.

Of course the other person is free to not answer, or to lie.

What you can't do is SHARE personal information divulged to you by another person.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

f2285902318067212ca910e8bee598e5.jpg

OMG - I am sooooo saving this for the next time some Snowflake comes in here whining about something and then throws a fit, swearing to never come to the forums again, because all the mean people did not agree with them.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It's ok, Riot. You don't need to. Not everything is about "you," Ok?

In fact, pretty much none of this is about you.

Why are you here, anyway?

I agree! This post has long since been mine and now belongs to all the ladies here!

• Like 3

Just now, Phorumities said:

I believe you are mistaken, you can ask another person anything you want.

Of course the other person is free to not answer, or to lie.

What you can't do is SHARE personal information divulged to you by another person.

Out of interest, does that mean I can AR-censor those obnoxious profiles with lists of "this girl wouldn't have cam sex with me therefore is a man!!!11one" nonsense?