Riotriot

Taking applications for new girl friend in SL!

On 11/3/2018 at 9:21 AM, Riotriot said:

Haha! Hello everyone....I do want to apologize for many many things here..

A lot of you are nailing this on the head! The pimp photo was taken by a friend of mine years ago and has been an inside joke ever since...I am in no way an actual pimp and do not refer to woman as "Hoe's"

My profile i did just shrink down with MUCH less info about me, mostly RL info that was causing more harm then good as I have had my share of stalkers.

The physics of the photo...that's brilliant. Never thought of that.

Breaking down the way i pronounced things and my grammatical errors to evaluate my personality...that was scary and some what spot on.

I never expected this post to even get any hits! So thank you all, darlings...and I do apologize again!

It is refreshing to see a positive response to some here who made suggestions. Some by now would be foaming at the mouth, trying to convince those who made comments contrary to what the OP was wanting (expecting). Ahh, I remember a few in the past. Were more entertaining than educational or constructive. So a tip of the hat to you Riot. I hope you find what you're looking for.

BTW, love the pink caddy in the pic. I have one in inventory. I may have to break it out for some pic opportunities.

There was a lot of talk early on about Jason Mamoa...I would like to announce here that my avatar currently looks exactly like Jason Mamoa...if you want to see just IM me in world! I am quite proud of the build.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Just now, Riotriot said:

There was a lot of talk early on about Jason Mamoa...I would like to announce here that my avatar currently looks exactly like Jason Mamoa...if you want to see just IM me in world! I am quite proud of the build.

Sorry but I can't be tempted by imitations :P 

• Haha 5

Just now, Cindy Evanier said:

Sorry but I can't be tempted by imitations :P 

Im pretty sure you are the one that started it, Cindy! I swear he looks just like him! you gotta see it!

Just now, Cindy Evanier said:

Not bad.  was there a need to zoom on the bulge area?   (jason has nothing to worry about there)

Didnt even realize I did! haha I was trying to catch the lighting right ;)

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Not bad.  was there a need to zoom on the bulge area?   (jason has nothing to worry about there)

I didn't see your post until after I made mine. xD

GMTA!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Ya think? xD

Yay your back! we have officially revitalized this thread!

4 hours ago, Riotriot said:

Yay your back! we have officially revitalized this thread!

I never left. You did. :P

4 hours ago, Riotriot said:

im offering free dances and inspections.

Why you always do this when I have to work!? ¬¬

:D

On 12/12/2018 at 1:44 PM, Selene Gregoire said:

I never left. You did. :P

Why you always do this when I have to work!? ¬¬

:D

Welllll How the hell am I supposed to know when you are working? I need to change the title of this threat to taking applications for friends...I am finding Second Life incredibly boring and lack luster.,

3 hours ago, Riotriot said:

Welllll How the hell am I supposed to know when you are working? I need to change the title of this threat to taking applications for friends...I am finding Second Life incredibly boring and lack luster.,

Ever thought about trying GTA or candy crush, combined with visiting your local bar around the corner?

5 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Ever thought about trying GTA or candy crush, combined with visiting your local bar around the corner?

no I havent! How does that normally go?

11 hours ago, Riotriot said:

Hell even I don't know when I'm supposed to work half the time without checking my schedule which changes one week to the next. 

Life is what you make of it, as is SL. What do you like doing in RL that you can do in SL?

On December 11, 2018 at 4:27 PM, Riotriot said:

But does your bank account look like Jason's?

what? You spent so much on the perfect avi that now you are broke? 

You really need to rethink your strategy. 

Edited by Talligurl

On 11/3/2018 at 5:22 AM, AyelaNewLife said:

I saw this last night and was debating eviscerating him, but thought it would be a bit mean, you lot went for the throat anyway lmao

255dc51aa6.png

My sides are in orbit

i dress that way in rl xcept i wear cargo shorts and nikes  and a t shirt that says  super dude is here here

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 1/18/2019 at 8:17 PM, Talligurl said:

But does your bank account look like Jason's?

what? You spent so much on the perfect avi that now you are broke? 

You really need to rethink your strategy. 

lol! I still have plenty of shopping money! But thank you for the compliment!