Riotriot

Taking applications for new girl friend in SL!

4 hours ago, Riotriot said:

Im super cool. so check my profile in world.

Uh huh, sure.  Most people give us a bit more to go on here.

"Taking applications"?  Interesting way of phrasing it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

The second Pick Tab blew it. 

He ain't pimpin rides.

I'm not really into names that can't be typed with normal characters

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

I'm tempted. I need you to fill out an application yourself though, just so we can be sure of compatibility

1) The correct way to greet a female in SL is: A) Hi B) Smiles C) Just send your c*** photo because as soon as she sees that, you're in there

2) What do you have to offer, if successfull?

3) What makes you consider yourself 'super cool'? A) Bling medallion B) Ability to type more then 'Hi' C) Conversational skills?

That should suffice for now

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Riotriot said:

Im super cool. so check my profile in world.

It would be helpful if you included a little more information about yourself (outside of your RP activities) in your post here.  What are some of your interests and types of other activities you like to do?  What should a potential girl friend expect?  What days / times are you normally inworld?

Edited by moirakathleen
removed extra word that snuck in
  • Like 2

Fail.

1. It's "I'm", not Im. 
  2. "So" is the first word in a sentence and should therefore be capitalized.
  3. Your post demonstrates in the title and just two short, ungrammatical sentences that you are
    1. Egotistical
    2. Self-centered
    3. Vain
    4. Too lazy to even approach girls one at a time.  You prefer to sit back and let them to do the work.
  • Like 11
  • Haha 2

You tell people to go check out your profile even though tells of very little to nothing about you and can be read in under a minute....that's not a good thing. Next time actually have something worth reading in your profile when you direct people to it. At least have how old you are and your time zone in the 1st section or in a pick, AT LEAST

Also the fact that you refer to girls as "Hoe's" is a no go for me and I'm sure it is for everyone else. I'm sure you're just trying to make yourself sound like someone big but in the end it makes you sound like an arrogant jerk, which no woman worth while would want

21 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Fail.

1. It's "I'm", not Im. 
  2. "So" is the first word in a sentence and should therefore be capitalized.
  3. Your post demonstrates in the title and just two short, ungrammatical sentences that you are
    1. Egotistical
    2. Self-centered
    3. Vain
    4. Too lazy to even approach girls one at a time.  You prefer to sit back and let them to do the work.

Also Linda said it best about the grammatical errors

Edited by IvyLarae
  • Like 6

Considering the physics of the photo:

* To blow a smoke ring one would need remove the pipe, otherwise it would fall to the floor when the ring was formed. We now see the pipe back in the mouth and the head turned 120 degrees from the smoke ring direction. As the ring is a distance of 1/8 of a second from the mouth.... this can only mean the ring was blown, pipe replaced and head turned all faster then one blinks. Whiplash and I imagine burning tobacco splattered over the room.

* The left hand has clearly been the one to remove the pipe yet it's now in a position in front of the smoke ring. To get there in the 1/8 of a second after replacing the pipe means it should have passed through the ring, the air currents of this movement would have destroyed the form.

* The smoke after the ring, quite thick by the way, continues 100% to the face meaning it's a current emmission and there is 0 time delay from it's leaving the mouth, but of course, the face is turned and the mouth is 1/8 of a second away.... so the smoke can only be coming out that ear.

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

I saw this last night and was debating eviscerating him, but thought it would be a bit mean, you lot went for the throat anyway lmao

255dc51aa6.png

My sides are in orbit

Edited by AyelaNewLife
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, IvyLarae said:

At least have how old you are and your time zone in the 1st section or in a pick, AT LEAST

I believe it was posted somewhere by LL that you can't actually ask for personal info.. Also, It's SL, what does RL age have to do with anything? And what time you are logged in would be better info. I live in SLT+3 but am online all hours of the day and night.. 

Also the fact that you refer to girls as "Hoe's" is a no go for me and I'm sure it is for everyone else. I'm sure you're just trying to make yourself sound like someone big but in the end it makes you sound like an arrogant jerk, which no woman worth while would want

Don't speak for all women.. There are tons of women in SL that want to be treated like subhumans. Look at all the adult sims that cater to just that very topic.

Also Linda said it best about the grammatical errors

It's Lindal.. BTW.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Don't speak for all women.. There are tons of women in SL that want to be treated like subhumans. Look at all the adult sims that cater to just that very topic.

While you're not wrong, I doubt anyone looking for a guy with an unironic pimp cane would look for an ad for a "girlfriend"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, AyelaNewLife said:

I saw this last night and was debating eviscerating him, but thought it would be a bit mean, you lot went for the throat anyway lmao

255dc51aa6.png

My sides are in orbit

12 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

The second Pick Tab blew it. 

He ain't pimpin rides.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Your post demonstrates in the title and just two short, ungrammatical sentences that you are

1. Egotistical
  2. Self-centered
  3. Vain

Ya gotta admire his efficiency though, Lindal.

It's taken me thousands of sentences, distributed across ten years in SL, to demonstrate pretty much the same thing.

He's gonna have better luck than me, too. I just know it.

• Confused 1

Haha! Hello everyone....I do want to apologize for many many things here..

A lot of you are nailing this on the head! The pimp photo was taken by a friend of mine years ago and has been an inside joke ever since...I am in no way an actual pimp and do not refer to woman as "Hoe's"

My profile i did just shrink down with MUCH less info about me, mostly RL info that was causing more harm then good as I have had my share of stalkers.

The physics of the photo...that's brilliant. Never thought of that.

Breaking down the way i pronounced things and my grammatical errors to evaluate my personality...that was scary and some what spot on.

I never expected this post to even get any hits! So thank you all, darlings...and I do apologize again!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, IvyLarae said:

Also the fact that you refer to girls as "Hoe's" is a no go for me and I'm sure it is for everyone else.

Actually I have no problem with it at all. Hoe being short for whore, and a whore being someone who get's paid, just don't expect me  to be a cheap hoe. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Talligurl said:

Actually I have no problem with it at all. Hoe being short for whore, and a whore being someone who get's paid, just don't expect me  to be a cheap hoe. 

I completely understand...everyone enjoys a strip club every now and then...but this post was just a way to make a new friend...and not really pay for some bang bang.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Riotriot said:

everyone enjoys a strip club every now and then

Sorry, no. Not everyone. Not after having worked in one or three in RL.

Edited by Selene Gregoire

Just now, Selene Gregoire said:

Sorry, no. Not everyone.

*Thumbs up* Well there is many things to do in SL...I think I have accended from throwing lindens at prim boobies. and non-mesh bodies for now.

• Haha 1