OMG, too funny

Phorumities

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1993 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

21 hours ago, Phorumities said:
22 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

No it's a effing ugly dress photo with Phorumities beloved Confederate symbols adorning it.

Bet you can't name the flag.

I can!  I believe it's the "We're delusional and still think we won the Civil War" flag...

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:
21 hours ago, Phorumities said:
22 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

No it's a effing ugly dress photo with Phorumities beloved Confederate symbols adorning it.

Bet you can't name the flag.

I can!  I believe it's the "We're delusional and still think we won the Civil War" flag...

Not the “Sore Losers” flag? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Imagine if people were to wave the British flag in the US, or the Nazi flag in Germany.

lol I would pay to see someone harkening 1776!
I know there are neo-Nazis in Germany waving flags....don't think the German people like them so much..

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

There are indeed Revolutionary war re-enactments, I have a friend that makes the costumes.

I know, people play war for fun. Hey I even played army men shooting rubber bands with my brothers.

But what neo-nazies and sore losers unable to deal with the loss of the Civil War do with their flag-waving, is something different :(

• Like 2

22 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

We'd all be running around spouting 'Bloody this' and 'Bloody that' instead of "F'n this" and "F'n that"

Which could have been the more polite of two evils, now look at you all. You leave Britannia and in only a few short decades y'all overweight materialistic gun toters, obsessed with religion and lead by a diapered cheese puff. Should have stayed with the motherland and not given up your British creds ? #RuleBritannia #NoTeaForYou #TheseAreOurCrumpetsKeepYourGrubbyMittsOff 

13 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

lol I would pay to see someone harkening 1776!
I know there are neo-Nazis in Germany waving flags....don't think the German people like them so much..

You would be hard pushed to find that in Germany. Sure they exist but Germany is the one place on earth that Nazism is not tolerated under freedom of speech. Even making something vaguely similar to a Nazi salute will end with you in a police cell, let alone waving a swastika around

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, chibiusa Ling said:

Which could have been the more polite of two evils, now look at you all. You leave Britannia and in only a few short decades y'all overweight materialistic gun toters, obsessed with religion and lead by a diapered cheese puff. Should have stayed with the motherland and not given up your British creds ? #RuleBritannia #NoTeaForYou #TheseAreOurCrumpetsKeepYourGrubbyMittsOff 

Beam me over chibiusa……...until the cheese puff poofs!

(I don't like guns, am suspicious of most organized religion, despise Trump, hate materialism, and recently lost 5 pounds)   :)

Edited by Luna Bliss

4 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Too true, Kitty...that's where this delusional behavior of pretending they won via the flag-waving comes from...

so everyone flying the Southern Cross is delusional? if thats all there is to it perhaps you could explain why you and others of your ilk want it banned

Edited by Phorumities
fixed stuff

4 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

I guess you constitution allows free speech, no matter how offensive. Just look at your president as a perfect case-in-point.

Well..he abuses the “libel” laws. But “hate speech” is kinda squishy unless it actually incites a riot, murder, etc.

2 hours ago, Phorumities said:

so everyone flying the Southern Cross is delusional? 

Nah, we see them as mostly just wankers. A fringe group of drunk and obnoxious bogans who drape themselves in the flag come invasion day and are the ones shout "Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi" at the cricket/Footy.

Not many people like them. Proven by the fact their political party of choice, one nation, only gets 7% of the vote.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

Nah, we see them as mostly just wankers. A fringe group of drunk and obnoxious bogans who drape themselves in the flag come invasion day and are the ones shout "Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi" at the cricket/Footy.

Not many people like them. Proven by the fact their political party of choice, one nation, only gets 7% of the vote.

Sounds close enough to “delusional”!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1993 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.