CONSTANT LOG IN ISSUES

Rhage Rhiadra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Rhage Rhiadra said:

That's all good and well, but does not explain why it is STILL going on, it's non stop throughout the day and night since Sunday.  No visible resident impact?  Really?

What more do you think someone can tell you?  Some low-life scum is making life miserable for LL and us.  I'm sure the LL techs are putting in a lot of overtime to try and block the attack.  All we can do is be patient and find something else exciting to do.  I'm reduced to doing laundry and catching up on housework, so I really hope SL is back up and running soon myself. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Rhage Rhiadra said:

That's all good and well, but does not explain why it is STILL going on, it's non stop throughout the day and night since Sunday.  No visible resident impact?  Really?

I'd advise googling what a DDoS actually involves and how to mitigate it.  You'll see that it is not such an easy thing, even for the best tech companies.

Side note - it has not been CONSTANT since Sunday -- i.e. "it's non stop throughout the day and night since Sunday" is flat out false.  Just monitoring the SL online counts will prove that wrong.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

I'm reduced to doing laundry and catching up on housework, so I really hope SL is back up and running soon myself. 

if you'r done and we'r still under attack i volunterely offer my home to fill in the additional hours you have to wait... :)

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

if you'r done and we'r still under attack i volunterely offer my home to fill in the additional hours you have to wait... :)

Thank you for your kind offer.  Fortunately, I have been able to long back in and get to work.  If the attacks resume, I will keep you in mind.  ?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Thank you for your kind offer.  Fortunately, I have been able to long back in and get to work.  If the attacks resume, I will keep you in mind.  ?

Keep in mind what goes on in Ethan's bedroom with the sleepovers with Callum and Hewhocannotbenamed.   It could be messy in there and a DDoS safer

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.