Hello everyone! We are a Percy Jackson based Roleplay group and our sim Camp halfblood is opening inworld on November 7th!

Want to roleplay as a Demi-god? A mythical being? Or are you a Percy Jackson fan? Then this is the group for you! 

Come along and join us at Camp Half-Blood and be claimed by your Godly parent and sorted into your cabins, participate in classic camp activities such as capture the flag, dulling and archery, encounter mythical beings and even go on a quest or two or take a trip to Olympus! 

We are looking for roleplayers to play:

1) campers

(counsellors will be chosen by the Olympians (sim owners and shareholders.) )

2) mythical beings such as centaurs, mermaids, sirens and any other creature in the PJ universe.

3) camp staff

All Characters must be age 9 and up and STRICTLY OC (no known characters from the books or movies such as Percy Jackson and so on.) If you are interested in joining please join out group (Camp Half-Blood RP in search) and IM me a character bio for your character. You will be given a free uniform (camp half blood tee shirt) which is included in the price to join the group, at the landing point when the sim opens.

please also feel free to contact us if you are a store owner and wish to sell either GREEK THEMED  or PERCY JACKSON THEMED merch on sim. We have stores to be rented out on site.

Do you accept the quest? Hope to see you there! :)

4 hours ago, Bittenbite said:

participate in classic camp activities such as

4 hours ago, Bittenbite said:

dulling

Ah dulling... I haven't dulled for ages, last time I did the other person cheated, and I had to call them out, and we ended up dueling... :D

Do you supply soporifics for the dulling, or do we have to bring our own sleeping pills? 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Klytyna said:

Ah dulling... I haven't dulled for ages, last time I did the other person cheated, and I had to call them out, and we ended up dueling... :D

Do you supply soporifics for the dulling, or do we have to bring our own sleeping pills? 

yes we do their called 'typos terrific sleepers' :) lol thanks for pointing that out ill edit it but seems as were correcting typos it seems your duelling lost an L :) 

Edited by Bittenbite

On 11/2/2018 at 5:59 AM, Bittenbite said:

creature in the PJ universe

And what are those?

Edit: to clarify - I've invested big money into my role-play characters and the sims I did them for are crowded, but too cliquish, never get any role-play as they either all camp at landing area or all up in their lairs with there kindred or AFK-camping ~rolls eyes~

I got me a kick-@$$ (bi-pedal) Dragon, Werewolf/lycan, and Dryad. I do have a wicked Lamia/Siren/Mermaid on my alt, though.

Do any of these work? 

Oh, and a SLURL or at least region name would be helpful.

Edited by Alyona Su